Multibox Team (together or individually): 5x 60's- 2 Paladins and 3 Mages plus 7k+g menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bitwise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multibox Team (together or individually): 5x 60's- 2 Paladins and 3 Mages plus 7k+g

Looking to sell my WoW Classic multibox team on Earthfury US, PvP. This team has been a lot of fun and is incredible for gold farming (I average around 150g/hr). These accounts were all hand leveled. Game time has recently expired as I am no longer playing them.

The accounts are all on separate Bnets with fake names and the buyer will of course receive full account information, including the e-mail addresses used to create the accounts.

There is over 7k+ gold total on the accounts, with probably 600-1000 gold left in items to be sold.

I would be willing to sell the entire team for $1000 (OBO), which would include all of the gold. Or I would be willing to sell the accounts individually for $250 each with 1400 gold on the account being purchased + 10 righteous orbs.

In sum, $1000 for 5x level 60's plus 7k+ gold, or $250 per account with 1.4k+ gold.

Characters consist of:

Level 60 Dwarf Prot Paladin
    Leveling gear with some pre-bis items
    300 engineering/tailoring

Level 60 Dwarf Holy Paladin
    Leveling gear with some pre-bis items
    300 alchemy/tailoring

Level 60 Gnome Mage
    Leveling gear, Robe of the Archmage, some pre-bis items
    300 Alchemy/Tailoring

Level 60 Gnome Mage
    Leveling gear with some pre-bis
    300 Alchemy/Tailoring

Level 60 Gnome Mage
    Leveling gear with some pre-bis
    300 Alchemy/Tailoring

Screenshots: 2x Pally, 3x Mage Team - Album on Imgur

If interested please PM me here or message me on discord.

Discord: Proxxee#1971
    Last edited by Bitwise; 02-23-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Multibox Team (together or individually): 5x 60's- 2 Paladins and 3 Mages plus 7k+g