Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-removed-

-removed--removed-
    Last edited by TheIEnd; 09-17-2020 at 06:09 PM.

-removed-
    Stare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would really love to try this But I see there is a install fee you have to pay for 18$ Then its 79.99 For 2 weeks, or 129$ for 1 month. It is just to much for me.! Good looking hack though!

formula13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never purchased from DexAim before but took a chance with them after seeing their video of the radar in use. These guys are insanely professional, from the website and ease of checkout on the website, to their discord channel which is super organized and all the way to how they address their customers while communicating with them. I've been in tons of cheating discords for various games and DexAim is in the top when it comes to transparency on updates and issues/bans, they have pretty much weekly update announcement threads on their discord aswell. The radar itself for Escape From Tarkov has been working great, it was easy to set up took maybe 15 minutes, the instruction were easy to follow and there's even some troubleshooting tips in the instructions aswell. This radar cheat overall gives you an edge on loot and player positioning without completely ruining the Tarkov experience and playing the game for you like other aimbotting cheats do. Overall i'd recommend this to anyone in the market for EFT cheats, its undetectable and pretty much a great learning tool for learning loot spawns and player behavior aswell as having active owners constantly updating/implementing new features.

TheIEnd's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -removed--removed-
    Last edited by TheIEnd; 09-17-2020 at 06:09 PM.

bubbalaboowee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone confirm some more details about this hack please? i want to give it a go but everything seems so vague...

I go to the discord and every mod has ( DO NOT DM ) in their names..... INCLUDING THE SUPPORT STAFF....how do you offer support if no one can DM you lmao?

there are no open text channels in the discord so i cant even view any discussions by other users either, so i have no idea if anyone is even REAL in the discord.....could be full of bots?

Do we need to buy the setup and installation with every license? and is it a 1 time installation ?

any free trials available even for just few hours???

TheIEnd's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bubbalaboowee View Post
    Can anyone confirm some more details about this hack please? i want to give it a go but everything seems so vague...

I go to the discord and every mod has ( DO NOT DM ) in their names..... INCLUDING THE SUPPORT STAFF....how do you offer support if no one can DM you lmao?

there are no open text channels in the discord so i cant even view any discussions by other users either, so i have no idea if anyone is even REAL in the discord.....could be full of bots?

Do we need to buy the setup and installation with every license? and is it a 1 time installation ?

any free trials available even for just few hours???
    Sure, there's a review right above you in this thread. Second, we do not provide any support via our Discord server. All of our support is done via our ticketing support system on our website. We hide our active customers from non-customers due to constant DM spam from people abusing our Discord. You are roled as a customer after purchasing any of our products. If you are already in our Discord prior to purchase, you will be auto-roled. The setup/installation is an optional add-on (as stated on the product page). You only need to purchase this if you do not wish to do the setup yourself or if you cannot figure it out yourself from our setup guide included with purchase of the radar.

And lastly, no freebies. Our one-day key is considered our trial.