Thanks G/R
    0/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PoE-Wingman] - Auto-Flask, Auto-Quit & more (AHK, pixel)

Hey folks!
    For too long now I've been a silent member around here. That is going to change right now.

Short backstory / where I'm coming from:

All hail to the king gurud, who made the unquestionably best Autoflask script ever existed. Since his script is outdated, I searched for alternatives, which offered the same functionality, ease of use and at the same time being low on the ban-hammer radar. Because PoEHUD at the moment is flagged as detected, I've gone ahead and testet many Autohotkey scripts out there. I really do appreciate all the work that has gone into making these scripts, but (no offense here) none of them satisfied my needs. So the last 2 weeks, while I was recovering from a surgery, I sat down dozens of hours and coded a little thingy of 2k lines of code on my own. Big Kudos go to nidark, whose script i took as a starting point. I consider my script the most advanced, reliable and user friendly Autohotkey-PixelOnly script on the market. So I proudly present to you:

PoE-Wingman

General:

PoE-Wingman is a script written with Autohotkey. It works just by getting colors of predefined pixels of your screen. Other scripts around do use PixelSearch. That method happens to have some major delay, especially when doing a bunch of them. I did some benchmarks and the results were showing delays of up to 750ms. So i searched for more reliable ways and benchmarked other methods. I came to the conclusion, that PixelGetColor is the way to go. The delays here do range from 0ms up to 50ms at max. By relying solely on that without any interaction with the game client or memory reading, there is very little risk of the ban hammer hitting you. But as always, use at your own discretion.

Features:

• GUI to handle everything.
    • Auto-Quit via cports (toggleable)
    • Auto-Flask (toggleable)
    • Auto-Quicksilver (toggleable)
    • Gem-Swap
    • Quick-Portal
    • Stash-Scroll
    • Patch-proof
    • Support of all resolutions with 16:10/9 aspect ratios
    • Fully customizable Hotkeys

Brief Description:

Auto-Quit:
    - Choose your own Auto-Quit Threshold: ranging from 20%-50% in increments of 5% Life (for Life and Hybrid characters) or Energy Shield (for CI and Low Life characters).

Auto-Flask:
    - Supporting all 4 major character types: Life, Hybrid, CI, Low Life.
    - Supporting all kind of flasks, including Mana flasks.
    - Individual flask duration/cooldown.
    - Trigger Thresholds: ranging from 20%-95% in increments of 5%.
    - Life and Energy Shield thresholds handled separately, in case of Hybrid character.
    - Mana thresholds handled separately.
    - Trigger individual Flasks on key-presses of your choosing.

Auto-Quicksilver:
    - Quicksilver Flasks: set your own activation delay after x-seconds of moving (holding down left mouse button).
    - For the proper use of Quicksilver flasks I had to write a second small script. Quicksilver flasks are therefore handled by an additional script called "GottaGoFast", which is automatically launched with PoE-Wingman. If you edit and save your settings via the PoE-Wingman GUI, "GottaGoFast" gets automatically reloaded to receive the latest configuration. Therefore remember to toggle the Auto-Quicksilver back on.

Gem-Swap:
    - Just get the coordinates of your gems you wish to swap and edit the corrdinates appropriately.
    - If the Gem-Swap also needs a weapon swap, because your other gem is located in the secondary weapon set, activate the checkbox.

Quick-Portal:
    - Just get the coordinates of the Town Scrolls in your inventory and edit the coordinates appropriately.

Stash-Scroll:
    - When at your stash, holding [Alt] and scrolling with your mousewheel scrolls through your stash tabs.

HotKeys (default):

[Alt+F10]: Open the GUI.
    [Alt+F11]: Auto-Quit Toggle.
    [Alt+F12]: Auto-Flask Toggle.
    [Alt+MButton]: Auto-Quicksilver Toggle (MButton=MiddleMouseButton).
    [Alt+Q]: Quick-Portal.
    [Alt+E]: Gem-Swap.
    [Alt+Wheel]: Stash-Scroll.
    [Alt+O]: Get current Mouse Coordinates.

Prerequisites:

- Make sure you set your AHK-settings to execute scripts with AutoHotkey Unicode 64-bit and give AHK admin rights in general.
    - Make sure cports.exe has admin rights if you want to Auto-Quit via this method. (cports doesn't need to be launched, just set the admin rights.)
    - Run PoE in Windowed Fullscreen (all resolutions with aspect ratios of 16:10 and 16:9 should work).
    - In PoE, bind "Flasks" to [1] - [5]
    - Workaround: Issue with Auto-Quit being falsely triggered when debuffed while delving has not been adressed yet. Please just toggle Auto-Quit off while delving for now. Flasks will keep triggering though.

Setup:

- Run PoE-Wingman.ahk.
    - Transfer your ingame assigned keybindings to Wingman.
    - If you (1) run the script or a new version the very first time or (2) did change the resolution of PoE or (3) you just aquired your very first Hideout, do the following:
    Go to the second tab of the GUI, called "Failsafe", and press the relevant button. Done.
    - Profit.

Download

Code:
    Changelog

v1.2.1:

NOTE: Some minor adjustments to the GUI have been made to support the newly implemented customization option of hotkeys. - added: Fully customizable hotkeys. You can now set your own Wingman hotkeys as well as transfer your own ingame bindings to work with Wingman. The latter is a necessity for the script to function properly.
    v1.2:
    NOTE: Complete overhaul of the GUI, amongst providing better usability foremost to support newly implemented and future features. NOTE: Nearly complete rewrite of the whole code. The recently added features demanded more coding, therefore now sitting at 5.5k lines of code (upped from 3k). NOTE: Issue with Auto-Quit being triggered when debuffed while delving has not been adressed yet. Please just toggle Auto-Quit off while delving for now. - added: Updated Trigger thresholds: now choosable in increments of 5%, ranging from 20%-95%. - added: Mana flask thresholds. - added: Auto-Quit thresholds: now choosable in increments of 5%, ranging from 20%-50%. - fixed: GUI distortion. The GUI should now be shown correctly, no matter what operating system or resolution you are running. - fixed: Portal Scroll coordinates not saving. - fixed: Failed attempt to launch GottaGoFast. Script should be properly launched now.
    v1.1.1:
    NOTE: Some minor GUI updates. Foremost added some user hints to prevent malfunctioning of the script. - fixed: Auto-Quit occasionally logging you out falsely. - added: Support of Low Life builds. In fact it worked before, but wasn't declared properly.
    v1.1.0:
    NOTE: initial release

To-Do List

• Adding support to automatically trigger spells (e.g. Vaal Discipline / Molten Shell, etc.) depending on Life/ES status.
    • Adding support to auto-recast Golem (maybe).
    • Auto-toggle off Auto-Quit while delving to prevent it from triggering falsely.
    • Adding support to change all hotkeys to your liking. Done with v1.2.1.
    • Adding advanced support for MoM builds via implementing Mana trigger thresholds. Done with v1.2.

FAQ:

What is this "Failsafe"?
    The Failsafe Setup is necessary to prevent flasks from firing in Hideout or when you are not ingame on a character. Even more important: It prevents the Auto-Quit function from disconnecting you while in loading screens or otherwise not literally ingame on a character. The Failsafe-Setup has only to be dealed with at the previous stated conditions, because the determined values are otherwise persistent.

Why are Quick-Portal and my Gem-Swap executed with a delay?
    The stated funtions are not executed before you released the [Alt] key. This is due to possible conflicts with the shown loot on the ground. If it would get executed right away, the "Show all loot"-option, bypassing your set Lootfilter, would be set to toggle on and not be reversed until you tap [Alt] again. The delay though does only occur if you set the ALT-modifier to your hotkey, else you will never experience it.

How to support me

I put many many hours of my freetime into this project and I still will in the future.

If my work helped you in such a way you feel like showing your appreciation, just spread the word!
    In case that alone doesn't satisfy you, you may send me a PM with some warming words.

Thank you so very much guys!
    This community is awesome, therefore only I rolled PoE-Wingman out to you.
    Last edited by Aldoesk; 04-05-2019 at 07:19 PM. Reason: new version | edited the thread appropriately

[PoE-Wingman] - Auto-Flask, Auto-Quit & more (AHK, pixel)
    necromanswer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess ill try this out.

Aldoesk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for trying it out, or at least considering it. It is a non compiled script, so you can assure there is no malcode hidden.

I'm already half asleep right now, so I just hope, you get it working on your end. Else I am here again in around 8 to 10 hours to answer any questions and help out.

So good night and good hunting, Exile!
    Last edited by Aldoesk; 03-28-2019 at 09:21 PM. Reason: typo

4. Thanks spooks27 (1 members gave Thanks to Aldoesk for this useful post)
    sushix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    33/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you sir. am excited to try it out. lets see what this bad boi is about

hacker143's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    30/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, i have the same script im hiding from the public too but urs has a good GUI,

btw, you should add auto mana flask too.

Another improvement, your auto quit sometimes activates while in loading screen. I have this problem too but fix it, to fixed it, Add pixel search before the health search and add sleep ,100 or 200 before the health pixel search

basically, pixel search within the pixel search with a lil bit sleep before the 2nd initaite of health pixel search
    Last edited by hacker143; 03-29-2019 at 02:34 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hacker143 View Post
    lol, i have the same script im hiding from the public too but urs has a good GUI,

btw, you should add auto mana flask too.

Another improvement, your auto quit sometimes activates while in loading screen. I have this problem too but fix it, to fixed it, Add pixel search before the health search and add sleep ,100 or 200 before the health pixel search

basically, pixel search within the pixel search with a lil bit sleep before the 2nd initaite of health pixel search
    Thank you for testing Wingman.

The adjustable Mana Triggers are on my ToDo-list, as it may be needed for some Mind over Matter builds. Should have add this to the FAQ. It's the same as with the configurable Hotkeys.

The thing with the false Auto-Quit is of a bigger concern. Adding sleep conditions is not an option, cause it would affect the performance and reliability of the script negatively. I though already fixed it without sacrificing performance. Gonna upload it in a few.

In general: Be sure to only hit the [Save]-Button while ingame on your character, otherwise the GUI would submit false colors. This would result in the script not working. I'm gonna drop a hint into the GUI, just to make it more clear.

Thanks G/R
    30/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aldoesk View Post
    Thank you for testing Wingman.

The adjustable Mana Triggers are on my ToDo-list, as it may be needed for some Mind over Matter builds. Should have add this to the FAQ. It's the same as with the configurable Hotkeys.

The thing with the false Auto-Quit is of a bigger concern. Adding sleep conditions is not an option, cause it would affect the performance and reliability of the script negatively. I though already fixed it without sacrificing performance. Gonna upload it in a few.

In general: Be sure to only hit the [Save]-Button while ingame on your character, otherwise the GUI would submit false colors. This would result in the script not working. I'm gonna drop a hint into the GUI, just to make it more clear.
    it is my pleasure to test your AHK as i have alot of ahk scripts myself

I would like to request the ff. if possible on your script:
    *When the flasks, quit ,and quicksilver if OFF the text is red, if its ON the text is green\
    *Add auto mana
    *able to change hotkeys via GUI
    *life percentage .5% is added for example 70%, 75%, 80% and so on

Also, I have a ahk script that works the same as pickit poehud plugin, Would you help me improve my script? I have alot of scripts that need some improvement too, We could talk in discord or just pm here in ownedcore so i can provide you my sscript codes

Thanks G/R
    0/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *When the flasks, quit ,and quicksilver if OFF the text is red, if its ON the text is green\
    That should be possible, though not high in priority. I'll have a look at it.

*Add auto mana
    Mana flasks should already auto trigger at 10% mana or less. Doesn't it work for you? What resolution are you playing on? Could be an issue when receiving the colors.

*able to change hotkeys via GUI
    Already added that to my to-do list.

*life percentage .5% is added for example 70%, 75%, 80% and so on
    I think that would be overkill. It would also clutter the GUI. I thought about adding support of smaller increments already, but therefore i would have to rewrite a whole bunch of code. I'll look into it. But priority are core functions atm.

10. Thanks hacker143, m0rph_pl (2 members gave Thanks to Aldoesk for this useful post)
    Be_Killer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I'm using google translator

I am not realizing to make it work, my resole and 1600x900 ...

Already put:
    "Close All User Interface" to [Spacebar].
    "Inventory" to [C].
    "Weapon Swap" to [X].

Even though nothing happens, do I have to press any shortcuts to activate auto flash?

Sorry, I'm a beginner, I can make silly mistakes.

I ask patience, thank you!

Thanks G/R
    0/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Be_Killer View Post
    Hello

I'm using google translator

I am not realizing to make it work, my resole and 1600x900 ...

Already put:
    "Close All User Interface" to [Spacebar].
    "Inventory" to [C].
    "Weapon Swap" to [X].

Even though nothing happens, do I have to press any shortcuts to activate auto flash?

Sorry, I'm a beginner, I can make silly mistakes.

I ask patience, thank you!
    I'm afraid to tell you, that your aspect ratio is 4:3 and therefore not supported at the moment. As I do not own a 4:3 monitor, I'm furthermore afraid I am not able to get the settings right for other resolutions than 16:10/9.
    But, i assure you I do some thinking about it in the next couple of days. I reach out to you if i happen to need your help with that. I'm sorry for now. I cannot provide an ad-hoc solution for this issue.

Despite that you seem to have done everything right. There are no additional activation shortcuts except for the toggle-hotkeys, which are written within the GUI.

Be_Killer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you need something to develop for 4: 3. I'm here!

If by chance I need to access my pc via teamview or something, I'm at your disposal!

Thanks G/R
    30/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tested and and auto mana mana works but 10% is too low for my MoM miner, would be awesome if we can choose the percentage too.

hhmm adding another .5% would clutter but can you add atleast 75% please? also, I really need your help on improving my auto loot script.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aldoesk View Post
    I'm afraid to tell you, that your aspect ratio is 4:3 and therefore not supported at the moment. As I do not own a 4:3 monitor, I'm furthermore afraid I am not able to get the settings right for other resolutions than 16:10/9.
    But, i assure you I do some thinking about it in the next couple of days. I reach out to you if i happen to need your help with that. I'm sorry for now. I cannot provide an ad-hoc solution for this issue.

Despite that you seem to have done everything right. There are no additional activation shortcuts except for the toggle-hotkeys, which are written within the GUI.
    You could try PoE's windowed mode in a 4:3 resolution if you really wanted to.

jli2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know why the settings GUI is all squeeze together like this?

1.PNG

jli2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another issue is mining. When the debuff starts, it will trigger the quit even the life is 100%. I believe is caused by the debuff has overlap the life bubble and the ahk believes the color changed. Normally, I will change the pixel pick not on the edge of the life buble but a little bit closer to the center to avoid this issue.

Thanks and love this script.

Page 1 of 23 12345 ... LastLast