81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does a program like this exist?

Looking for a relatively simple (might not be idk anything about this stuff) program that would be able to do a couple of things for me:

1) Open a WoW client (or target one that is already open)
    2) Enter the username/password for a specified battle.net account (would only need to use one account though)
    3) Log into a specific character, whether by character name or slot on the account
    4) repeat 3 times over (I wouldn't mind running multiple copies of the same program if I needed to)

Essentially what I'm trying to do is use the powerleveling in dungeons "trick" on WoW with an alt account of mine running my lowbies through the dungeon, but instead of running 1 alt at a time I'm trying to run 4. I watched a youtube video where a guy was able to log into all 4 of his alts and then clear the dungeon on his main before any of them "logged off" but he didn't show the process he used and if we assume he does it manually it sounds like it would be a huge hassle to have to do that manually every run.

So was just wondering if some software like this already existed or if it would be something that would be somewhat easy to make? I wouldn't mind paying for something like this, would just want to know a general price point.

Thanks!

Does a program like this exist?
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    Looking for a relatively simple (might not be idk anything about this stuff) program that would be able to do a couple of things for me:

1) Open a WoW client (or target one that is already open)
    2) Enter the username/password for a specified battle.net account (would only need to use one account though)
    3) Log into a specific character, whether by character name or slot on the account
    4) repeat 3 times over (I wouldn't mind running multiple copies of the same program if I needed to)

Essentially what I'm trying to do is use the powerleveling in dungeons "trick" on WoW with an alt account of mine running my lowbies through the dungeon, but instead of running 1 alt at a time I'm trying to run 4. I watched a youtube video where a guy was able to log into all 4 of his alts and then clear the dungeon on his main before any of them "logged off" but he didn't show the process he used and if we assume he does it manually it sounds like it would be a huge hassle to have to do that manually every run.

So was just wondering if some software like this already existed or if it would be something that would be somewhat easy to make? I wouldn't mind paying for something like this, would just want to know a general price point.

Thanks!
    You could make this yourself fairly easily to be honest. It would be messy and very unreliant but you could do it with the ancient method of Send Keys if you're desperate (I'll make you a crappy script to do it if nobody else will) - See this video for your dungeon question Wow Leveling Exploit Guide 7.3.5 1-110, 1-60, 60-80, 80-90, 90-100, 100-110, Fast Power Leveling - YouTube
    Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 05-18-2018 at 10:57 AM.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy