Selling WoW Gold on Stormrage-US Alliance menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Drrwho's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling WoW Gold on Stormrage-US Alliance

I am selling some of my WoW gold on the Stormrage-US server, alliance side. All of my gold is legitimate... no botting or exploits used. I buy and sell on the auction house and make all my gold personally and legitimately.

Quantities Available: 10k to 100k per buyer

Current Price: $.75 US per 1000g (1k)

Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal

Skype ID: timhulick14

Requirements:
    • Please send me a Private Message with who you are (your Skype ID) before sending me a contact request on Skype. If you add me on Skype and I don't receive a PM to say who you are on OwnedCore, I will not accept the contact request.
    • If you don't have any reputation or positive feedback on OC, you must pay first. If you have higher reputation or positive feedback, you can pay after receiving the gold, but you must pay within 5 minutes after receiving the gold.
    • Gold purchases of smaller amounts (under 40k) can be done face-to-face (will be split into several smaller gold trades and you must trade me something in each trade... vendor junk is fine).
    • Gold purchases of larger amounts (over 40k) will be done using my level 1 guild bank

If you are interested in buying gold, please send me a PM with your Skype ID and how much you are interested in, and then add me on Skype and we will talk.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Drrwho; 04-05-2014 at 10:16 AM.

Selling WoW Gold on Stormrage-US Alliance