0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mouse/Keyboard Bots?

I'm trying to figure out what currently available bots control the game using mouse and/or keyboard automation, like the old Glider bot. The exact method is not important, just that mouse/keyboard is involved.

I read that many of the newer bots use memory injection. I played around with WowMimic, which appears to be one of these newer kind. I ran a logging program with WowMimic and nothing was logged while the bot was running, other than a few keystrokes as I started the bot. I found out later that this program polls Cursor.Position and GetAsyncKeyState, which is not the best method. In any case, with Glider, this would log a ton of input.

I spent some time reading about different bots, though the websites often do not detail how the bots work. I got the impression that RwBot might be one of the old mouse/keyboard automation kind: http://rwbot.com/. I haven't bought a subscription yet to check. Can anyone confirm?

Does anyone know of other bots, especially more popular ones, that are still operational and use mouse/keyboard automation?

Mouse/Keyboard Bots?
    RaekwonTheChef's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LazyBot Evolution is one of those, though it has the option to inject wow process memory. Search the forum and you'll find a self explaining thread about the software