World of Warcraft -- Account Closure Notification -- Exploitative Activity Found‏ menu

User Tag List

woppo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft -- Account Closure Notification -- Exploitative Activity Found‏

I nned some advice on what to do ive had the LazyMMO flyer running for only 1 night and just had account go of with the login telling be the account has been closed all i have done is posted the mats to my main to raise proff's the flyer had been in nagrand didnt even get many mats this is the email i got

***Notice of Account Closure***

Account Name: WOW1

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy

This account was closed because one or more characters were identified exchanging, or contributing to the exchange of, in-game property (items or gold) for "real-world" currency. This exchange process negatively impacts the World of Warcraft game environment by detracting from the value of the in-game economy.

Even if this is the result of account sharing, the account owner can still be held responsible for the penalty because of the impact it had on the game environment.

We've found the above behaviour is many times directly related to groups responsible for compromising World of Warcraft accounts; we take these issues very seriously. To better understand our position against exploitative activity and the risks involved, please review this article: Impact of Buying Gold - Services - World of Warcraft

The exploitative activity that took place on this account violates the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. We ask you take a moment to review these terms at Blizzard Entertainment: Blizzard Legal Documentation. Any recurring subscriptions on this account have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges.

If you believe your account was compromised, please go to the following website https://eu.battle.net/account/suppor...-recovery.html. Our support staff will assist you as soon as possible. If you are unable to access your account due to the password being changed, please visit our Login Support site here: https://eu.battle.net/account/suppor...ord-reset.html

For any disputes of this action or further information on Exploitive Activity, please visit the Exploitative Activity FAQ and contact page here: Exploitative Activity in World of Warcraft - Battle.net Support

Regards,

Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe
    World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft -- Account Closure Notification -- Exploitative Activity Found‏
    FuryExploiting's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can help you for $15
    [I]Got banned from Diablo 3 or World of Warcraft? Click here! https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/345106-wow-unban-service-high-rates-good-feedback.html

Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can help you for 10 $

flashburn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll help you for free, just explain the situation to them, leaving out the botting part... You were farming to level your profs in anticipation of the expansion.

deadlypwnage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned twice for this... It's pretty easy, just make up a reasonable excuse.