Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS US Defiant Mage/Rouge Guardian Cleric

WTS Rift Acctount

Comes with the following...

Level 50 Defiant Mage
    2/11 HK, full tier 1 raid geared (all best in slots, cept for wand), PR 3 (almost 4), full set of PR3 gear, Relic Staff, runs 2k single target dps on murdantix, special items like spectral horse mount from RoS, all bank slots purchased, all roles purchased, 300 in runecrafting/apothecary/artificing, glorified mathos and maxed out on many others, 300+ platinum.

Level 50 Defiant Rouge
    Almost raid ready (could be raid ready instantly if you spend the platinum on the mage to get the set gear), PR 2-3 (I forget), full set of PR 2 gear, 4-5 roles, 300 mining/gathering/270 butchering.

Level 50 Guardian Cleric
    Almost raid ready (only needs 2 more pieces of gear, one you can instantly buy with the marks I have on the char, but I was putting it off until I could maybe get a drop) but has been to RoS and could technically raid (has the stats for it), 4-5 roles.

I like all my characters and my accounts but my guild fell apart and moved to SWTOR and I didn't have the time to raid anymore anyway. I obviously spent a lot of time on the mage as it was my main and he's well geared and 2/11 in HK...we could have easily had 4/11 down but my guild was falling apart then so we never got around to vlad or matron. Has a lot of special items including the spectral horse mount and I farmed the world events from 1.2 on very well and purchased most of the important items, and have plenty of currency left over from those events to buy more.

The other two characters I didn't spend as much time on but they could easily both be raid ready (the cleric is technically) in a week.

Please view the screenshots at the following link for more info...sorry they may be in a random order, I think the pics of the mage are last.
    Pictures by defiantriftaccount - Photobucket

Best offer
    Last edited by allthestuff; 01-03-2012 at 08:07 PM.

WTS US Defiant Mage/Rouge Guardian Cleric
    Npo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I'm interested in your mage. I'd be willing to pay 100-150 usd via paypal, is this acceptable? Also I would like to go Archon for raiding, I figure most guilds that are raiding would have the dps members but I hardly see Archons running around. I read their buff are always welcome in a raid. Would your current gear/ syn crystal work with Archon or would I have to re gear for that soul to raid (HK) ready? If I forget to reply or check for your reply on here you could always email me at [email protected]. That is sync to my phone so I'll get it and be able to reply at anytime. Thanks
    Last edited by Npo; 01-04-2012 at 12:15 PM.

allthestuff's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, he is a fully viable archon. He doesnt have the archon crystal but if I remember correctly its really not necessary as long as he has at least one of the crystals (I have the pyro) for the SP. He does have an archon spec which is arch/dom I believe but you may want to respect to arch/pyro as that was what the archon in my guild was using. I was hoping for more like 200$ for it but well see if I don't get any better offers I might go for 150$ Keep in mind he does have a lot of unique gear like the spectral horse, and the one shoulders costume piece that is rather rare and only drops from Alsbeth, also he has the relic staff. Hes basically all Best in Slot for tier 1 raiding (except his wand...wand of excess just never dropped for me, but its easy to get). Also, another thing that is great about him is he can make his own burning powerstones, the rouge can do all the mining, and he can do all the crafting. So you wont be spending tons of platinum buying them for raids (last I checked they were 4 a piece), its also a good way to make money really quickly with this character. He also comes with 3 (i think) crafting lures, so if you really care about money you could probably make 3-400 platinum pretty much in the first week by doing the crafting raids and/or selling powerstones. He's a very self-sustainable character.
    Last edited by allthestuff; 01-05-2012 at 08:52 PM.

allthestuff's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump...any more offers?