Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bot or not bot ?

Hi,

I got banned a month ago (with the banwave) using archa bot from pirox...

Now I bought a new account with a new battlenet account... but i'am afraid botting....
    I(ve lost 5 toons 85 with all proffession 525 12k achievment etc

My question is, is it safe to bot anymore ? (the answer should be : No, botting isn"t safe)
    I'll never use archa bot anymore but only gathering bot like SGather or anotherone free (coz Sgather is really great but miss some fonctionnality to be a paid bot i think)

BTW what do you think at the moment ? did you all continued to bot like before or less or ... ?

Thanks
    ////////// EPIC FAIL //////////

Bot or not bot ?
    Tyrune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never got into the arch botting, so I was lucky avoiding that "banwave". I've been botting since not long after Cata came out, and continue to do so till this day. So if you've avoiding archeology, I think you'll probably be as "safe" as ever.

Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bout as safe as it has ever been, but pirox is garbage and will get you banned

Buntaro's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I botted archaeology with Honorbuddy on two toons simultaneously for three months, every day, 6-7 hours per day. Even botted when Pirox banwave hit. Still not banned (touching the wood). Looks like preferring Honorbuddy to Pirox was a right choice.
    Last edited by Buntaro; 03-31-2011 at 04:29 AM. Reason: spelling

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot only on accounts that your are willing to get ban. My friend found that out the hard way. He would only bot 1 time a month for about 4 hours. He lost his account in the Pirox wave. 6 x 85, all hand leveled. A 9k Achievement score. Full Cata 10 man raiding gear. He started playing wow 1 week after vanilla wow came out. He almost killed him self the day he got banned. So dont bot on anything u like. You always can get banned.

LogicWin's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1# I dont really see any bad things about pvptool. Please en-light me with them!
    2# It's safe to bot with pvptool

Buntaro's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LogicWin View Post
    1# I dont really see any bad things about pvptool. Please en-light me with them!
    2# It's safe to bot with pvptool
    I meant my comment specifically on archaeology as OP was stating that he got banned because of using Pirox arch bot. Those who used and still use arch bot included in Honorbuddy were not (as far as I can tell from Honorbuddy's forums) banned en masse. For your further enlightenment:
    PiroxBots.com pvpTool - Your Level PvP Gather Archa Bot for World of Warcraft
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...confirmed.html

Makelarhs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as more ppl stated above me.
    you never bot on your main acc.
    when you going to give $$ for a bot/hack look around the internet for the best first and then give you money.
    i start boting before 2 months for fun. before i pay for Honorbuddy it took me around 1 week of research in forums reading about all pay bots.
    i was lucky coz Tony (super moderator) from Honorbuddy is from Greece like me so it was easy to find the + and - on 2 bots and choose the best for me
    never bot/hack on acc you cant afford/stand to loose. bot/hack for fun and not for money (or at list to cover the coast of the game :P)!
    but about your question. if ever my main acc get linked with my 4 bot acc's and get banned i will stop wow and i will try to catch the 6 years i lost there!
    greetings from sunny Greece!

Ledoocat's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    58 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    Bot only on accounts that your are willing to get ban. My friend found that out the hard way. He would only bot 1 time a month for about 4 hours. He lost his account in the Pirox wave. 6 x 85, all hand leveled. A 9k Achievement score. Full Cata 10 man raiding gear. He started playing wow 1 week after vanilla wow came out. He almost killed him self the day he got banned. So dont bot on anything u like. You always can get banned.
    Did they insta-perma ban him or was he banned before?

syphilis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main thing is to use common sense, it will greatly, greatly reduce your chance of being banned, and increase your chance of getting unbanned. For one, make your own profiles, use really good CC's. Sgather is good for farming underground, but, otherwise, people know you're a bot. As an example, with pirox, once I saw how it worked, (random chat shit), I got way the **** away from it. Honorbuddy works really well for archy, and is the only bot I use on my main account. I also have two main accounts, though, so if one gets banned, I'm not ****ed on raiding.

I stuck that lovin' .44 beneath my head.