Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

honorbuddy or piroxbots?

Hye guys!

I'm looking for a leveling bot and i found this bots. I need a bot that level up doing quests. Its boring when you get level 80 and isn't exalted with some guys lol

I've found a bot called 'pvpTool'..is the same of pirox? Whats bot is better? I don't want to be banned too hehe

Thanks,

novato.

honorbuddy or piroxbots?
    bonehand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, pvpTool is Pirox.

problem is, neither have exactly what you ask for

you can grind rep mobs while leveling, collect relics of uldaar to turn in for rep, but I don't know of any public profiles that just quest for rep in the traditional sense - turning in Relics should be easy to script though

There are some questing profiles to gain level, but they don't go the full 1-80 and I think everyone that makes the questing profiles are honestly awaiting the big Cataclysm changes before they spend all that time on the quests...

Anyway, I wasn't successful at getting HB to run happily on my machine after buying it, but pvpTool 2.4.3 runs great - I'm not using the latest builds until I know they get the kinks worked out. The 2.5 releases do have a built in radar which helped me on a couple quests...

I'd say Pirox is better, but I haven't tried HB in a month or so...and I dunno what questing the have support for.

As for being banned, if you cannot accept that you put your whole account, and maybe multiple accounts, at risk, then you shouldn't bot. If I was banned on all 3 accounts, then I would either repurchase WoW or move onto the next game(prolly a FPS), or go back to an older game(Aion,EQ,EQ2,UO) to pass the time. Wouldn't phase me to be honest. I've been banned in games before, even when I didn't do anything wrong(UO - ping was too good and so I was called a speedhacking PKer, EQ2 - my sister was gold selling and our accounts got IP banned), so I just think of it as a transition to something else.