Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

autoloot all corspes?

First time poster, long time troller :P

wanted to say I did check the other threads that came up with same topic and they were all a little more advanced than what I'm looking for.

I just want a macro or possible program, maybe ACtools or something,

all I want it to do is autoloot all dead corpses near me. I was thinking this may be possible by making a program that automatically ran the cursor across every pixel of the screen right to left top to bottom, and right clicked everytime the cursor change to the color indicating that there was a bag there. I already have my game settings to autoloot so thats all I should really need to do. My question is, would that possibly get pickedup by blizzard and get me in trouble, I mean technically its not really interfacing with the game at all.

I want this because I solo heroic ramparts for gold on my pally tank, I do ususally 2 pulls per the instance and I end up with a giant pile of mobs I have to loot and the looting takes longer than the killing.. anyways, If you guys know an addon or something that would accomplish this please let me know <3

autoloot all corspes?
    deCutter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No addon will ever allow you to do that.
    You can write a simple tool for that. All you need is:
    1). Get Npc list using object manager`s pointers.
    2). Check lootable flag for every Npc.
    3). Write NPC`s guid to lasttargetguid variable of wow (for every Npc that is lootable)
    4). Then you just send key to target last target and send key to interact with target, wait for autoloot to work, back to 3 if there is still lootable mobs.
    This way of looting is much faster and much more reliable than moving mouse cursor.

If you do that correctly - u will not be detected in nearest future.

kaphene's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the reply... Sounds a little over my head at this point, I have experience with C++ but never with accessing the memory that WoW uses to store its variables.. if I could get a link to a tutorial that would be great. I'm definetly willing to put in the time and the work to write it myself, it would actually be fun. Just need a little help getting started ><

EDIT:!! I found a tutorial ... thanks.
    Last edited by kaphene; 03-31-2010 at 01:45 AM.