0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best way to talk to horde =)

Well this program was made by a person on Ner Zul ( not going to name who). Basically it lets u talk to horde as long as they have the program as well. I dont know how helpful to other servers this will be because the other person has to have the program to talk to you. However on Ner Zul id say 40% of the population uses it and nobody reports u for it. I've been using it for over 8 months and never been banned for it. Somehow u will have to get the word out to other ppl on ur server for this to work properly. DONT POST IT ON WOW FORUMS THOUGH i dont want blizzard to fix this.

http://files.filefront.com/BabelFish.../fileinfo.html

to use put it in ur addons folder

/bf (then type what you want to say) to "say" something
    /bfy ( type what u want to say) to "yell" something (long range)

just FYI other ppl not using this program will see a bunch of giberish
    that looks like this "OmFG WTF Bga KEk LOz" when you say or yell something. Each word actually is a code for a letter OmFG starts it and the rest of the words will be letters. The reason i say this is because IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT WITH OmFG so ppl will know if you are using it, if they know what this mod is, and can report u.
    Last edited by EternalOwnz; 08-13-2006 at 07:17 PM.

The best way to talk to horde =)
    Ronguts's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EternalOwnz
    The reason i say this is because IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT WITH OmFG so ppl will know if you are using it, if they know what this mod is, and can report u.

Theres other Methods to communicate. Whereas instead of having someone download a program that is bannable, You can talk to them in your Irc chat.

It's a good idea, but If you want to talk to someone Other side, use one of the "codes'

My opinion, Nice find though +rep.

EternalOwnz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya u can talk to them in IRC i guess but i like this because u can just yell out what you want to say to the opposing faction in BG's and stuff, whether it be **** talking or just to say hi. Also another advantage to this is that as long as long as the opposing faction player is online and has this program u know u can tell him what you want to say unlike IRV where although the person might be online playing wow he might not be on the IRC channel

Eci's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gogo gadget Vent.