0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Bug] Bolster buff outside of PvP area in Chaos Wastes

Pretty handy bug happened both myself and my brother tonight in the exact same general area in Chaos Wastes. Would be great for people levelling or doing PQ's here to have the level 36 bolster buff.

Not 100% sure on the exact trigger for this, but it shouldn't be too hard to reproduce I don't think.

Happened to my brother when he flew in from Inevitable City to the "Seven Shades Creep" Warcamp in Chaos Wastes. He then mounted and went up towards Deathchill. Somewhere along the lines he received the Bolster buff as he was level 30, which boosted him to level 36.

About an hour later, I, also, was running from the "Seven Shades Creep" Warcamp up to Deathchill to hand in some quests and the same happened to me. Level 31 bolstered to 36 outside of RvR zone.

Try it out, see if it works for you guys. I don't have time to go through the nitty gritty of it again as I'm done with that area, but maybe someone could post up if it was useful for them.

EDIT: Seems that it's happening nearly everytime I go into Seven Shades Creep warcamp. Once you receive Bolster you should keep it (even if you die) as long as you don't change zone via flightmaster etc.
    Last edited by Deevon; 10-06-2008 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Update

[Bug] Bolster buff outside of PvP area in Chaos Wastes
    Lucifear's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same happen to me, received the bolster when I was running in forest kinda thing in chaos wastes, however people reported that area buggy as hell yesterday. I were not able to use any ability, or what so ever :S

Alth's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's a known bug, you must remember though that if you are level 36 you will not recieve much xp for killing lower level mobs so you will prolly want to remove it if you get it. One way is to walk into the RvR area and then back out again.

It could be useful if you wanna do higher quests though (but I'm not sure if you can pick em up at ~30) or grind higher level mobs.