0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Confidence and Gaining Trust = Success

The key to scamming someone is to gain there trust. So i'm going to tell you guys and gals simple ways that you may not see as anything major but they are.

Simple Grammar.
    You can tell alot about a person by the way they type over the internet. Using Punctuation will show that you are smart, mature. Whereas talking like ub3rpr0 man, , , im so cool yer yer, don't have high hopes on scamming an account as you will fail.

Use Softer Words
    Using softer words will make the person a little bit more relaxed, the conversation will be a little less tense than if you were to talk like a robot, the human touch

So Yes becomes yeah.
    Hello becomes hiya

Still not keeping it short and sweet but it is giving it a nice edge to who you are talking too.

The victim is never wrong
    They obviously are, but you can't say that too them. If they won't do something how you planned it to go. Explain it in a different way. They may understand it better.

If you are posing as someone. Try and be them, I have always beleived Method Actors are the finest, and they will be forever as they become the person they are trying to be. This is especially needed when you are acting as two people at once so you won't be noticed.

Don't get nervous, put on some nice music or have a funny television program on in the background so you are calm yourself, then your mind will be free to think about what you need to do

You need to be two steps ahead of the scamee, think what they are going to ask you for. Have reasons already thought out in your mind, excuses, profiles, all of these, hastily replied to the scamee will help you

Befriend the victim, talk to them about sport, say that you're watching a movie and a actress is really hot or such. This will build there confidence which is also what you need.

Hope this has been some help, if you have any questions you would like answered, please don't hesitate to reply

Thanks

Swiftee
    -Rules are made to be broken.

[Guide] Confidence and Gaining Trust = Success
    jpyoshi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in the end they will hate u

Swiftee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i have had people tell me i was way to nice to do this and laugh about it and say, yeh i've been done havn't i. etc

Suttam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much common sense, and it's ****ing lame too.

Harza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can be usefull +rep

LiquidShizzles's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at the leechers saying this is crap. He's had 30 posts - 11 rep. You have 29 posts - 2 rep.

This is a helpful thing to have on the site, as new scammers often talk like 'ub3rpr0'. +rep
    Jesus smokes bud.