WTS UD Male Rogue Full epic PvE and PvP Gear [PVP] xfer UP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Qup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS UD Male Rogue Full epic PvE and PvP Gear [PVP] xfer UP

Hey

My names Gary im from the UK and ive been playing wow since release, the rogue is on my account which is originialy mine and has been for ~3 years. Recently ive been unable to play as much due to studying at uni and rl stuffs so i believe its time to move on.

Class: Rogue
    Level: 70
    Race: Undead (Male)

Gear:
    My rogue has full (apart from chest) PvE epics, kara mainly and a few SSC/TK pieces from my random PvE phases throuhgout TBC.

I also have full PvP epic gear all vindicator's pieces, and 2/5 venge (this includes shoulders) as well as both mainhand and offhand vengefull swords both enchanted with mongoose. the rest of the set pvp pieces are gladiator, but no worries, apart from these 3 items (which are easily upgradable next patch) the rest of my PvP gear is up to date and ready for you to kill some alliance!

Trade Goods:
    I have various goodies in my bank up to a worth an estimated value of ~1500 in-game gold, as well as ~1500g already on my character. Including epic leg enchants (worth 400-500g) blue and epic gems, ready for you to socket into any item you desire, a crap load of netherweave cloth, a few primals some pots and lots of other epic items ive gathered along my journey. As well as all epic pvp mounts.

I also have epic riding skill and epic mount.

Proffesions:
    375/375 Mining, speaks for itself
    360/375 Engineering. I have lots of frost grenades still left over, and the blue version of the engineering flying mount, ready for you to upgrade it!

Other:
    - I have ~1000 arena points to spend as well as ~14000 honor points and loads of tokens to hand in!
    - This account also has a 63 shaman and a 64 mage included!
    - This is a great deal for anyone looking to start a new character (or three).

Accepted method of payment is PayPal.

If you interested reply to this post or pm me and we can chat over msn about the nitty gritty.

No scammers please, its easy to tell nowadays anyway, esp with all the tecniques being public knoweledge =)

Thanks and dont miss out!

Screenshots:

WTS UD Male Rogue Full epic PvE and PvP Gear [PVP] xfer UP
    Devolsh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested if it's EU and transferrable !
    Could I get your msn please?

TforTyranth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can give ya a brand new copy of AoC for it + 75 euro

"Trade with the best, Get scammed like the rest"

garoboldy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to go way out on a limb here and pray that its a US account. But I'm going to assume that its EU since your in the UK as stated. If its US, send me a PM or message me on msn.

ToR's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much are you looking to get for it? MSN = [email protected] - i'm from the UK too