Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[New] Trade Your Account Legitly to Make Hundreds A Week!

Omen's Scam

Requirements:

- Level 70
    - World of Warcraft
    - MD Account

Steps

1. Post a thread on markeedragon.com saying you want to trade your account. Find someone and do the trade all legit. Don't give out your real last name though.

2. Go to accountsbay.com or accounts.net and sell the account you just got , use a fake last name on the account your selling.

3. Wait 50 days then reclaim your original account. The other owner will probably also take back his account although the website which bought your account can't ask for the money back. Your original account will also be worth more because the other guy was working on it.

To make thousands , I suggest buying like 5 accounts , and repeat this. It's a 100% way to make money.

My friend uses his real PayPal for this, never had any trouble.

[New] Trade Your Account Legitly to Make Hundreds A Week!
    sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah this is effective i don't think its a repost either good job. simple and effective i like those

MrAnarchy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a great scam to make a very decent amount of money, yes i know this literally is my first post, but i needed to say this since it happened to me before.

I always (got accounts) then i sold them to instant pay sites such as accounts.net and gamepal.com everything was doing great, i was pulling in around $2,000 per month which is pretty decent for doing hardly nothing. Well i always switched up between insta pay sites so im not dumb in only selling to one spot to get caught but onto the real reason im posting this...

I got an email from gamepal saying they want ALL their accounts back from which i sold to them (since they got recalled by OO) and of course i couldnt do that sooo to make it short the collection agency sent me a letter to my home address (yeah they contact isp's...somehow they got my grandparents Social Number and made me wtf?)but anyways its been around a month now, and i still get called from them, not sure if they will do anything but still was sort of scary.

Anyways, its my 2 cents on this, just giving the friendly warning from a fellow hxc scammer.

/cheer on the great guide though

SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is the biggest repost ever

Ömen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    find me the thread please, use an ip blocker when doing this I guess :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah man, not trying to put your post down at all. because i love the idea, but yes use an ip blocker or proxy of some sort they wont contact your ISP. just trying to help your thread as best as possible.

/cheers mate

Seductive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrAnarchy View Post
    yeah man, not trying to put your post down at all. because i love the idea, but yes use an ip blocker or proxy of some sort they wont contact your ISP. just trying to help your thread as best as possible.

/cheers mate
    Did you actually wait 50days before waisting the money on the paypal account? If they wanted to make a charge back they would just take the money back from thoose that was taken back by the OO? And did you buy the accounts or just scam and sell?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Seductive View Post
    Did you actually wait 50days before waisting the money on the paypal account? If they wanted to make a charge back they would just take the money back from thoose that was taken back by the OO? And did you buy the accounts or just scam and sell?

meh, i used the scam/sell method. its the same thing really, let me show you how it all goes into play.

1. scam (obtain)
    2. sell to instant pay
    3. OO pulls the account back pretty soon
    4. Instant pay suspects something
    5. Either they try to pull from paypal or from YOU , which is why you should hide IP

Yeah ive been doing this for around a year now, no legal suits really but ALOT of negative money in paypal and alot of disputes and claims. I get it all fixed but its alot of work. But hey, its free money.

[and by the way i added you to msn]
    Last edited by MrAnarchy; 04-19-2008 at 05:57 PM.

3motions's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a great scam to make a very decent amount of money, yes i know this literally is my first post, but i needed to say this since it happened to me before.

I always (got accounts) then i sold them to instant pay sites such as accounts.net and gamepal.com everything was doing great, i was pulling in around $2,000 per month which is pretty decent for doing hardly nothing. Well i always switched up between insta pay sites so im not dumb in only selling to one spot to get caught but onto the real reason im posting this...

I got an email from gamepal saying they want ALL their accounts back from which i sold to them (since they got recalled by OO) and of course i couldnt do that sooo to make it short the collection agency sent me a letter to my home address (yeah they contact isp's...somehow they got my grandparents Social Number and made me wtf?)but anyways its been around a month now, and i still get called from them, not sure if they will do anything but still was sort of scary.

Anyways, its my 2 cents on this, just giving the friendly warning from a fellow hxc scammer.

/cheer on the great guide though
    Dude. You can bet your ass that if the collection agency has already contacted you, you're going to have to either (1) pay them all the money back or (2) find a way to give them the accounts back.

There is absolutely no way of getting out of your situation...ESPECIALLY if it has gone to a collection agency. And if you try and rip off the collection agency...Well, not only will your or your grandparent's credit get cluster****ed to hell, but you can also face criminal charges.

Don't **** with the collection agency, dude. Seriously...

sigurogu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah reposted

Ömen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh, i used the scam/sell method. its the same thing really, let me show you how it all goes into play.

1. scam (obtain)
    2. sell to instant pay
    3. OO pulls the account back pretty soon
    4. Instant pay suspects something
    5. Either they try to pull from paypal or from YOU , which is why you should hide IP

Yeah ive been doing this for around a year now, no legal suits really but ALOT of negative money in paypal and alot of disputes and claims. I get it all fixed but its alot of work. But hey, its free money.

[and by the way i added you to msn]
    the information has to be changed within 50 days , lol not within that week , which is what is happening because the OO takes it back....

tsiibii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did this one some time ago, 30days and only 100g profit :| anyway 75k honor