1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokefarmer or anyother bot?

Should I buy pokefarmer or should I buy an api hashing and try some other bot?

Pokefarmer or anyother bot?
    mrnice's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most honest answer: If you want to keep the account, e.g. reach lvl 40 and play with it, don't use any bot at all. Since the release of Pogo i tried almost every bot available, both free and paid and even with highest security measurements, i lost the account sooner or later. (highest security = ultra low botting time, different ip, different pc, vpn, mac changer, multiple speed variations during the day, variable online time...everything you could think of)

Since march i'm spoofing using a rooted phone (magisk), fake gps set as system app, no rubberbanding, no softban, no captcha nothing. I'm using a fake gps app, where you can setup routes and various speeds (it also gets the actual gps altitude for the current location) + pokemon go plus.

it may not be as fast as a bot, but i call it thousand times safer! (currently lvl 35 and 230 pokemon in my dex without sniping).

3. Thanks NoobSlays, MamaSaucy (2 members gave Thanks to mrnice for this useful post)
    NoobSlays's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you tell me the name of fake gps app?

Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NoobSlays View Post
    Can you tell me the name of fake gps app?
    I use this one:

Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go - Android Apps on Google Play

If set as system app (with magisk root) you are safe to go. In the paid version you can setup routes, this way i just leave my phone plugged in using routes and have it connected to pokemon go +, so somehow similar to a bot. =)

MamaSaucy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi was wondering if you could tell me how you set the fake gps as a system app? I have latest magisk just dont know how to do it

Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MamaSaucy View Post
    Hi was wondering if you could tell me how you set the fake gps as a system app? I have latest magisk just dont know how to do it

Sure.

You need a file explorer, then you go into data/app and locate the folder "fakegps" (something like this) and enter it. Inside this folder you will find a "base.apk" file copy/cut it (just this file NOT the folder!) and then navigate to system/priv-app and paste the "base.apk" here.

Then go back to the "fakegps" folder in data/app and delete the entire folder.

Restart your phone.

After reboot, you should be able to start the app and select the root options from its settings.

Make sure you turn off automatic updates for the fake gps app within playstore as when it is automatically updated, it can cause issues as it is being installed twice. If there is a new version, delete the base.apk from system/priv-app folder and repeat the process explained above.

xNotta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrnice View Post
    Sure.

You need a file explorer, then you go into data/app and locate the folder "fakegps" (something like this) and enter it. Inside this folder you will find a "base.apk" file copy/cut it (just this file NOT the folder!) and then navigate to system/priv-app and paste the "base.apk" here.

Then go back to the "fakegps" folder in data/app and delete the entire folder.

Restart your phone.

After reboot, you should be able to start the app and select the root options from its settings.

Make sure you turn off automatic updates for the fake gps app within playstore as when it is automatically updated, it can cause issues as it is being installed twice. If there is a new version, delete the base.apk from system/priv-app folder and repeat the process explained above.
    The Magisk module "App Systemizer" takes care of all of that the lazy way.

dezmay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrnice View Post
    I use this one:

Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go - Android Apps on Google Play

If set as system app (with magisk root) you are safe to go. In the paid version you can setup routes, this way i just leave my phone plugged in using routes and have it connected to pokemon go +, so somehow similar to a bot. =)
    I used Links2SD instead of Magisk. Would it be ok?

Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dezmay View Post
    I used Links2SD instead of Magisk. Would it be ok?
    You need magisk for root anyway. How you make the gps app a system app is up to you. I do it manually with the named file explorer as i had issues with automatic tools, if it works for you, you can use whatever you want of course.