Rubberbanding 6.0/6.1: Can I use one device to isolate the app from wifi/4g signals. menu

User Tag List

Statecensor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rubberbanding 6.0/6.1: Can I use one device to isolate the app from wifi/4g signals.

Does a way exist to use another device's internet connection while a phone is unrooted? I want to turn off both my wifi/4g connection and just connect to the Pokemon Go servers from that other devices internet connection from my phone/tablet. That way my original device is not collecting jack shit from any other sources but I still got an internet connection. No need to root or unroot or disable services or any other bullshit.

For example my device's wifi/4g is turned off then connect it to another phone, tablet or **** or even a PC. Then use that internet connection to bypass any collection of GPS data from the original device that I am playing on. Most people have one other device with an internet connection to connect to. This way its only the fake GPS spoofing app sending GPS information bypassing fused services without the need to root. We don't need a massive pipeline of data to play smoothly and I am more then willing to play while being tethered to my PC or another device. Its not a one device fits all elegant solution but most of us are playing from our couches, beds or in a room anyway.

Rubberbanding 6.0/6.1: Can I use one device to isolate the app from wifi/4g signals.
    Boov's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've been looking into this myself. i have been trying Lazymon2d. from the pokefarmer team. its a bit buggy and crashes often but no rubberbanding. play from my laptop. maybe give it a try or look into and wait till its a little less buggy