0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with felon spoofer

Hello I need help with a felon spoofer harassing a local gym and the children around it. I have made reports to Niantic and the police and this person just keeps harassing. He has now gone as far as to making new accounts with children’s full identity names on it as a way of harassing them and putting them into gyms. Since I’m not able to get any help from Niantic I’m on here to ask for help against this felon. Yes he is a felon as he states on his own Facebook he is on parole.
    If you are able can you come help the local kids knock this animal out of this gym so the kids can have a chance. The team is Valor and the coordinates are as follows -34.05842,150.74804 . This person has been harassing this neighbourhood since 2014. We are sick of it and have now been driven to this post for help as this animal has multiple accounts and even a group who constantly keep feeding this gym berries all day. I’m currently there battling now on my own and need some urgent help for it is too hard doing it on our own. If you can please come and help. I thank you for you time.

Problem with felon spoofer