0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon and type locations

Hey i have started to bot with necrobot. I was very curious about the gps locations but i saw that the most are not updated with the new nests or just about xp and stops.
    So it would be nice when you can post some locations where you can catch special pokemon on mass. Shortly said: I'm searching for locations where to catch rare or a lot of one type (fire,eletric,rock,....)
    Sry for my bad english. P/h, xp/h or pokestops on the stop can be named but i'm mostly interested about the pokemons there.

Pokemon and type locations

Similar Threads

1. [Hack] [iOS] Pokemon GO - Fake Location, Find Rare Pokemon, Teleport and more!
    By VeryKnave in forum Pokemon GO Hacks|Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-27-2016, 01:20 PM
  2. [Tutorial] Pokemon GO v1.7.1 HACK - Fake location, Joystick, Show nerby pokemon and more!
    By VeryKnave in forum Pokemon GO Hacks|Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-27-2016, 06:36 AM
  3. [Selling] Lvl 30 Accounts, High CP and IV's - RARE POKEMONS - Google Type 10$ - 40$
    By lyasviel in forum Pokemon GO Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2016, 06:48 PM
  4. Recipes.. and their locations
    By Matt in forum World of Warcraft Guides
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 08:21 AM