When are we gonna get a Gym Fighting/ Gym Maintaining bot? menu

User Tag List

Poll: Do you think this should be added?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    B7300's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gym botting is fine by me, hek fking destory pokemongo servers by botting. We are cheating, and cheating is cheating now matter how little or how less or how you do it... And gym bots might
    make the game abit less fun for some, but trust me there is alot of people that just play to catch their own pokemons and are happy by that.

Leveling also hurts people and make them dont want to play since they cannot keep up and lose interest... so stfu about all this moral shit about gym botting destroying the game its already broke as fk and it will die this same faster than anyone would expect cus the cheating will and cannot be stopped.

When are we gonna get a Gym Fighting/ Gym Maintaining bot?
  2. Thanks angryskills (1 members gave Thanks to B7300 for this useful post)
    angryskills's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by B7300 View Post
    Gym botting is fine by me, hek fking destory pokemongo servers by botting. We are cheating, and cheating is cheating now matter how little or how less or how you do it... And gym bots might
    make the game abit less fun for some, but trust me there is alot of people that just play to catch their own pokemons and are happy by that.

Leveling also hurts people and make them dont want to play since they cannot keep up and lose interest... so stfu about all this moral shit about gym botting destroying the game its already broke as fk and it will die this same faster than anyone would expect cus the cheating will and cannot be stopped.

Thanks you. I also agree 100% with the point you are making

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345