When are we gonna get a Gym Fighting/ Gym Maintaining bot? menu

User Tag List

Poll: Do you think this should be added?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    EdenB's Avatar Sergeant Major Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh hell no! This is a terrible idea! if this is possible, you will be able to make it automatically dodge literally EVERY attack and make it attack even faster. This is not just an "idea", you made this topic to hope someone will make this kind of bot. This is just game-breaking and its a huge NO.

When are we gonna get a Gym Fighting/ Gym Maintaining bot?
    zerospec0's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    21/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you decide to join a forum that is involved with Pokemon GO and botting, you hurt no one

When you bot PoGO you hurt no one

When you make a plethora of level 30-40 accounts, you hurt no one

When your bots capture every pokemon and snipe rare pokemon, you hurt no one

The reason being you haven't interacted with any other players of the game and have not ruined the experience for them because you have kept to yourself. Once you start using a bot that fights gyms with an algorithm meant to win every single battle and hold gyms then you ruin the game for the millions of people playing. Players that bot and especially those that bot multiple accounts will now be holding gyms across the world. You just ruin the experience for legitimate players by taking your cheated/hacked accounts into the world to take over their gyms.

I'm not saying don't fight any gyms but if you do then do it yourself by visiting that gym, not by using a bot that will eradicate and hold them.

3. Thanks Temperate (1 members gave Thanks to zerospec0 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zerospec0 View Post
    When you decide to join a forum that is involved with Pokemon GO and botting, you hurt no one

When you bot PoGO you hurt no one

When you make a plethora of level 30-40 accounts, you hurt no one

When your bots capture every pokemon and snipe rare pokemon, you hurt no one

The reason being you haven't interacted with any other players of the game and have not ruined the experience for them because you have kept to yourself. Once you start using a bot that fights gyms with an algorithm meant to win every single battle and hold gyms then you ruin the game for the millions of people playing. Players that bot and especially those that bot multiple accounts will now be holding gyms across the world. You just ruin the experience for legitimate players by taking your cheated/hacked accounts into the world to take over their gyms.

I'm not saying don't fight any gyms but if you do then do it yourself by visiting that gym, not by using a bot that will eradicate and hold them.
    Well said.

5. Thanks zerospec0 (1 members gave Thanks to EdenB for this useful post)
    MadeSaputra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JuanCena View Post
    Please dont this, it's too game breaking. I dont want to ruin the experience for others.
    i'm agree, it will make this game not fun anymore

darkkinght's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a few around my friends got a script off a RU site that need it some work but its up and running and if one of my friends could get it working there should be some others out there.
    Only problem is moving to other gyms so you just need to find a spot that has a group of gyms.

TheRealDark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also totally against this.
    I'm using my legit account to fight gyms and get pretty pissed every time i see that lv36 dude with his 3000 Dragonite holding a gym here. Imagine if everyone would do this...No legit player would stand any chance and Niantic will definetly have to do smth then, since this creates unhappy paying customers.

nowayrlz's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/16
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not hard to do if you look at the PogoProtos, but I doubt anyone is gonna do it.
    Thankfully there is a kind of conduct code by devs to not provide anything like these gym bots.

Temperate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's several private ones, cba though no body wants a bot ran game. We have an edge over everyone already. If your too lazy to leave your house. Just use Nox to take over gyms.

Tjapp's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tend to spoof to the gyms and fight it to lvl 10, few hours later(a gym thats kind of in the nowhere) ive lost it by a 12 lvl lower, 1200 cp lower pokemons and stuffs, the gym system is retarded, you can easy take over a gym since u can pick 6 damn pokemons vs 1, 6x 800 cp still beats a 2500Cp pokemon.. i guess its intended to switch gym leader all the ttime, so i gave up, gyms suck.

doesnt matter how strong pokemon you have at the gym, you will lose it, just takes the legit players 10-20 minutes more,

and for the people who are against this, WTH is botting to get 100% iv pokemons, you get dust so you can max out that pokemons cp, so if i walk manually with my bare feet to a gym with that pokemon, thats OK ?

come on...
    Last edited by Tjapp; 08-08-2016 at 01:36 AM.

Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tjapp View Post
    i tend to spoof to the gyms and fight it to lvl 10, few hours later(a gym thats kind of in the nowhere) ive lost it by a 12 lvl lower, 1200 cp lower pokemons and stuffs, the gym system is retarded, you can easy take over a gym since u can pick 6 damn pokemons vs 1, 6x 800 cp still beats a 2500Cp pokemon.. i guess its intended to switch gym leader all the ttime, so i gave up, gyms suck.

doesnt matter how strong pokemon you have at the gym, you will lose it, just takes the legit players 10-20 minutes more,

and for the people who are against this, WTH is botting to get 100% iv pokemons, you get dust so you can max out that pokemons cp, so if i walk manually with my bare feet to a gym with that pokemon, thats OK ?

come on...
    Its not 'OK' but its not as bad as using a bot to do the ONLY things bots aren't doing so far. What is the point of playing the game if you're not actually playing it?

Tjapp's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just can´t get the argues into myself.. as soon as you start the bot you have ruined the game for legit people, you get rare pokemons easy, you get the best IV, you can easy max out the CP, you lvl 1000% quicker, well if you never play with the botted account, sure you wont ruin the game for anyone, but why bot then?

With your argue you shouldn´t even play with your botted accounts, whats the point of using a bot then tbh?

Saintwave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got an idea, if we're gonna Bot each and every aspect of the game anyway, why don't we all just quit now? Same thing right?

We're not playing any part of the game anyway, and we can even save on the electricity bill.

Think about it guys, it's a very viable plan.

Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tjapp View Post
    i just can´t get the argues into myself.. as soon as you start the bot you have ruined the game for legit people, you get rare pokemons easy, you get the best IV, you can easy max out the CP, you lvl 1000% quicker, well if you never play with the botted account, sure you wont ruin the game for anyone, but why bot then?

With your argue you shouldn´t even play with your botted accounts, whats the point of using a bot then tbh?
    The thing is, if someone makes a gym bot, it would literally rek everything since it can automatically dodge everything and attack + automatch the best pokemon against the gym pokemon.
    And, yes, we bot to get IV, CP, and a high level but it doesn't mean we need to break every aspect of the game. Gym is the only thing we got.

angryskills's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything for the public yet?

BUMP

leeYoo's Avatar Sergeant