21/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lyan123 View Post
    Niantic has currently other problems. When everyone was complaining about servers being down 24/7 and the 3 steps bug, the freeze bug and what else they released a patch with "minor text fixes". They don't even talk to the community and their shares fell down 13%.

They have to focus on stabalize the servers, fixing all those bugs and making the game more interesting for the long run. I mean...

Fun : Go out countryside and search for rare pokemon
    Currently: Sit on 6 pokestops with luremodules don't move and farm pidgeys and weedles
    Just overall is it not going to work like that.

But they DO HAVE SERVER LOGS. And they will look into them when they have time for it.

Today was the first they where the servers were stable so I take that as an signal. I will max. Bot 1-2 more days and then play legit. I think either its too late anyway or I am lucky and jumped out at the right time.
    Nintendo shares fell 13% because people realized they do not make or own Pokemon Go lmao. This is not to be confused with Niantic.

Any Ingress spoofers here?
    C.Cola's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lyan123 View Post
    Yes I was like 10 times softbanned on Ingress and teleported around like s shittard. I never got permabanned @Purpleworlds is talking bullshit Don't worry, just don't change location too often
    How did you do it? Which program did you use, was your phone rooted and which android version did you use?
    I got softbanned for changing location quickly lol and am afraid I'd get perma ban if they catch me again.

Is it true that the softban kinda lifts if you often glyph, deploy and shit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12