WTB Level 30+ Account w/items, TM's, stardust, Ninetails, CD Venusaur, + high IV's menu

User Tag List

gamesgirl's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB Level 30+ Account w/items, TM's, stardust, Ninetails, CD Venusaur, + high IV's

I am a pokemon fan looking to buy an account that has my favorite pokemon in it. (I especially love Vulpix and Ninetails!) Because some of the pokemon I want are not the best statistically, sellers often do not list the things I care about. I am sure such an account is out there though. I have seem many accounts for sale that I would have bought if the seller also described the Ninetails and Vulpix.

So I am hoping someone can help me find an account that is close to what is described below. I don't expect to find everything in this wishlist. But the closer the account is to my "perfect" account as described below, the more I will pay for it! $$$

MUST HAVE:
    Trainer Name changeable
    Email changeable
    Team: any
    Account level: 30+

I will be playing this account as my main account legit when I get it , so please:
    No Shadow bans. No warning messages. No captchas. No red-slash pokemon.
    I will be playing 100% legit on this account on a non-rooted phone with no funny software installed. Please provide some kind of warranty period, because if the account gets banned, it will not be because of something I did.

Complete Gen 1 pokedex (if missing a few such as regionals/Zapdos/Mew that's ok)

Stardust. Lots and lots of stardust!
    High IV Ninetails (preferably 100 IV or very close) with Fire Spin and Overheat

-----If the account does not meet at least the "Must Have" criteria above, I am not interested.------

Pokemon for fighting:
    High IV (100% are nice, but anything 80+ is fine) and good moves, preferably high CP
    Venusaur (with Frenzy Plant (CD), and preferably Razor Leaf)
    Dragonite (Dragon Tail and Outrage)
    Roserade with Solar Beam (bonus if Shiny)
    Mewtwo
    Luxray (with Wild Charge)
    Golem (pref with Rock Throw and Stone edge)
    Machamp (with Counter & Dynamic Punch)
    Gardevoir
    Suicune
    Moltres

(Nice to have the secondary attack unlocked on all of the above)
    I am unlikely to buy an account that does not have at least the red colored pokemon listed (Venusaur, Dragonite, and Roserade) Beyond that, if some of the pokemon in the list above are not great for fighting, I would still consider buying the account.

Legendaries for collection (I just want to have them, don't care if they have sub-optimal moves or low CP):
    Deoxy
    Celebi
    Articuno
    Rayquaza
    Ho-oh

HIGHLY DESIRED:
    (I know this is a rare creature, and I will pay an additional $50 for an account that has it.)
    Alolan Ninetails or Alolan Vulpix, with High IV
    **OR** guaranteed lucky trade(s) on the account so I can trade for one later

----if the account has the things listed above in "Fighting Pokemon," "Highly Desired," and "Legendaries for Collection" that is the biggest influence on if I will buy it and how much I will pay.

Nice to Have (want one or more, preferably with good IV's. Ok if they have low CP.)
    Bulbasaur
    Vulpix (more of them!)
    Eevee
    Eevee with Last Resort
    Espeon (preferably with Future Sight)
    Flareon (pref with Overheat)
    Vaporeon
    Glaceon
    Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise
    Absol (with Snarl)
    Umbreon
    Arcanine
    Kingdra
    Lapras
    Sandshrew and Sandslash
    Pikachu
    Growlithe and Arcanine
    Nidoran (Male and Female)
    Abra
    bellsprout
    cubone
    oddish
    Dratini and Dragonair
    Ponyta and Rapidash
    Houndour and Houndoom
    Charizard, Charmander, Charmeleon

Nice to Have- Collection: (High IV is nice, but mainly these are to collect.)
    Onix and Steelix
    Alakazam
    Teddiursa
    Pichu
    Girafarig
    Poochenya and Mightyena
    torchic
    Farfetch'd
    Misdreavus
    Arceus
    Cyndaquil, Quilava,Typholsion
    Castform
    Raikou

----Am interested in the "Nice to Have" pokemon, but it is less important. than the other things.--

$$BONUS$$
    (I can trade for all of these later. But if any of them are on the account, it is worth more to me.)

Paying a bonus for these Alolans:
    Sandslash, Sandshrew x 2
    Meowth, Persian
    Vulpix

Paying a Bonus for these Shinies
    Eevee
    Charizard (or Charmander/Charmeleon)
    Sandslash (or Sandshrew)
    Vulpix
    Moltres
    Wartortle (or Squirtle)
    Ponyta and Rapidash
    Dratini and Dragonair
    Houndour and Houndoom
    Marowak
    Butterfree
    Roserade(*)
    Altaria

Bonus for Squirtle with sunglasses

Bonus for extra bag and pokemon storage, Pokecoins.
    (I will just buy them from Niantic later with cash, so if you can offer them cheaper than the microtransaction price, I will pay you.)

All of the usual desirable items, preferably slanted towards incubators, berries, incense, ultra balls, star pieces, rare candy, and evolution items. (I don't need a lot of potions, I collect more than I raid or PVP). But TM's are highly desirable!

I would also really like it if the account had a lot of Vulpix candies.
    (Candy for any of the listed pokemon is desirable though.)

And of course other good pokemon on the account also make it more valuable to me.

***ABOUT THE SALE***

If you have an account that is close to the wishlist above, please PM me with your asking price.

I will only buy from someone with good feedback on a trusted channel (this forum, ebay, selly, etc) who can PROVE they are the person with that feedback. (I am in the process of being ID verified here on OC. I can also provide proof of my identity and if desired, proof that I have 20 years of 100% good feedback on ebay.) I reserve the right to use a middleman service if anything seems risky about the seller.

While I do expect to pay a premium to get the account I want, I am also aware of market prices. I know that the only really unusual thing on this list is the Alolan Ninetails. I am not looking for any legacy moves and only one community day move. So please propose a fair price.

I will consider offers where I need to wait a little while for the seller to create the account, but I will not pay until the account is ready.

Thank you for looking!

WTB Level 30+ Account w/items, TM's, stardust, Ninetails, CD Venusaur, + high IV's