ThePokemonFactory: sell all the stock as bulk prices. Levels 35 for 25$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ThePokemonFactory's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ThePokemonFactory: sell all the stock as bulk prices. Levels 35 for 25$

After 2 Years and thousands of accounts, we changing the line of business within Pokemon Go, we sell all the stock as bulk prices.

The stock is very large (hundreds of accounts) and could make great prices by volume.
    We have to sell:
    30,32,33,34,35,36 large quantities
    37,38,39 and 40 some units

Please ask me, although I am going to try to add here all the stock, it is very complicated because of the volume. It is a great opportunity.

And please, do not write to ask if it is true, bother to read the post to know why the prices.

ThePokemonFactory Team

Store: Home - The Pokemon Factory

OR

To contact me:
    Private message here
    email: [email protected]
    discord: thepokemonfactory#8845

We will be adding more offers here: (Only hight Quality accounts)
    Specials offers.

1- Lure Module Accounts- 4 LURES (4 account per purchase = 16 lure modules) - 0,75$ -- Videos more info and Direct Buy Here

2- Levels 30 - GEN 1 - IVs100 - LEGACY RARES- HIGHT STARTDUST-- 5,00$ -- Videos more info and Direct Buy Here

3 -Level 34 Master and Commander --23,00$ -- Videos more info and Direct Buy Here

4- THE NEW GYM CRUSHER SERIES - LEGENDARY- LEVEL 35 -- 32,00$ Videos more info and Direct Buy HereSOLD

5- OMG LEVEL 35 - with LUCKY POKEMONS GUARANTEED, IVs100 - LEGENDARY -LEVEL 35 -- 32,00$ Videos more info and Direct Buy Here

6- OMG LEVEL 36 - with LUCKY POKEMONS GUARANTEED Tons IV100 -- 35,00$ -- Videos more info and Direct Buy HereSOLD

7- THE NEW GYM CRUSHER SERIES - LEGENDARY -- LEVEL 36 --43,00$ -- Videos more info and Direct Buy Here

8- LEVEL 37 THE NEW GYM CRUSHER SERIES - LEGENDARY -- LEVEL 37 --69,00$ -- Videos more info and Direct Buy Here

9- Level 38 - Perfect Account All Gens, Legendary, +120 IV100 Pokemon -- 93,00$ -- Videos more info and Direct Buy Here

10- Level 40 - Perfect Account, Legendary, Shinys, IV100 Pokemons -- 190,00$ Videos more info and Direct Buy Here
    SOLD

To contact me:
    Private message here
    email: [email protected]
    discord: thepokemonfactory#8845
    Last edited by ThePokemonFactory; 11-28-2018 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Upgrade your thread to Legendary to retain links.

ThePokemonFactory: sell all the stock as bulk prices. Levels 35 for 25$