CHEAP Mystic LVL 37 Acc/No Name or Email Change/Incl. Mew + 15 Legendary's/+140.000st menu

User Tag List

Benney29's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHEAP Mystic LVL 37 Acc/No Name or Email Change/Incl. Mew + 15 Legendary's/+140.000st

SOLD OUT !!!!!!!!

CHEAP Mystic LVL 37 Acc/No Name or Email Change/Incl. Mew + 15 Legendary's/+140.000Dust/

With this I sell my level 37 Mystic account, all these pokemons are caught by hand. There was no use of a bot. As a result, this account does not have any slash pokemons and there are/were no any warnings or bans on it. This account is very good with strong pokemons inside! The price is so cheap during the fact there is No Name or Mail Changable If you would like to use on this account any 3th party app, IV checker or bot.... Please do not purchase this account.!! I took a lot of time to create an account like this. It would be very unfortunate for you that this account would be banned, by misbehavior on the account!! Niantic is inexorable in the abuse of accounts, you are been warned !!!

• PTC Level 37 Account
    • Team : Mystic
    • Nickname : NOT Changable
    • E-mail : NOT Changeable (Created on a Temporary e-mail address, I have also no acces anymore)
    • Stardust : 1.140.957
    • Upgraded Item bag to 900 storage space
    • 798 Items in item bag
    • Upgraded Pokemon Storage to 400
    • 355 Pokemons in storage
    • 325 Pokemons in Pokedex
    • 15x Legandary's Included
    • Mew Included
    • Ho-Oh, Kyorge, Latias, Regice, Zapados, Articuno Included
    • Lot of candy's
    • No Warnings, Bans or Any other kind of warning
    • 100% No slash Pokemons -- You can catch pokemons, battle Gyms/Raids, Spin Pokemons without any risk !!
    • 3 Days of Waranty !! (Read Terms & Conditinons)

Terms & Conditions

• Warranty starts at purchase, 3 days warranty period.

• When on purchase your account is banned, please contact me for replacement when this take place in warranty period.

• I only issue refunds in case I do not have a stock to replace for banned accounts ( unable to login/failed to get game data) at purchase.

• I do not offer refunds or replacement when accounts is banned due to mishandling, account was given to you that wasn't banned. (mishandling = botting, use of 3th party software,IV checkers)

• Getting banned after purchase falls into your hands. No refunds, in case you file a dispute, this serves as the note that you agree to my conditions.

By Purchasing this product, You agree to my Terms & Conditions

Your Account loggings will be sent to your PAYPAL E-mail account !!

BUY HERE ----> Selly - CHEAP Mystic LVL 37 Acc/No Name or Email Change/Incl. Mew + 15 Legendary's/+140.000Dust/
    This is 100% exactly how the account is!!!

YOU CAN FIND ALL THE SCREENSHOTS HERE ----> Fantastic Cheap Level 37 Acc -- No Name/Mail Change !! - Album on Imgur

If there is a problem/issue with the account PLEASE contact me here or E-mail BEFORE leaving a bad reply/feedback!! I will reply a soon as possible!!!! (8h MAX, sometimes i have to sleep/work also....)

Last edited by Benney29; 07-12-2018 at 08:27 AM.

CHEAP Mystic LVL 37 Acc/No Name or Email Change/Incl. Mew + 15 Legendary's/+140.000st