Legendary account with 4+1expass Mewtwos with 98IV being highest and 11 shiny pokemon menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wickedsaint's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legendary account with 4+1expass Mewtwos with 98IV being highest and 11 shiny pokemon

Getting a Mewtwo is a day dream for every POGO player.Iam providing a chance to fulfill your dream that too of 98IV full powered up Mewtwo isn't it cool to have 20 shiny pokemons in the same account. You can showoff with your friends and family.NOT ONLY THAT ALONG WITH 4 MEWTWOS THERE ARE TWO MORE EXPASSES FOR FEB26TH AND MARCH10TH. once go through the collection listed in those images
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet 48 legendary pokemons list
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet 56 perfect 100IV pokemons list
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet best attackers and defenders list
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet candies list just listed which are important some shiny and rare pokemons
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet two expasses,coins,distance walked, badges and account created date.
    I just saved up some candies of Pokemon to evolve during double XP event. If I had evolved them the Dex is almost completed for gen3 and gen1,gen2 are fully completed.
    https://imgur.com/a/2w1TE my latest shiny collection and dragonite with dracometer moveset
    Gmail account mystic
    Level34, dust 250000
    Playing since 2016 never botted yes sometimes I use spoof but never got banned even no warning
    Advice:- never bot this account,spoof only if you know how to use it without getting banned
    Note:- I will give 24 hours warranty or till you change my Gmail password. There is no chance of getting ban for this account still iam providing you 24hrs warranty.
    Payment only PayPal you can go to my seller page
    Price negotiation:- Available
    Seller page:- https://selly.gg/@Wickedmonk
    Make sure to send me text before making any purchase in my shop because to make the instant delivery I need to update my details related to Gmail account.
    I will send you the last Pokemon I caught in that account when you text to me or before making purchase in order to show you it's a legit account.
    Discord:-wickedmonk#9751
    Gmail:[email protected]
    You can ask any doubts related to account details payment,feel free to ask doubts I will reply you how dumb the doubts may be
    Thanks for making great deals with me. Make sure to leave a feedback.
    Last edited by wickedsaint; 02-25-2018 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Updating latest collected pokemons and expass details

Legendary account with 4+1expass Mewtwos with 98IV being highest and 11 shiny pokemon
    wickedsaint's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold or delete thread