Witty's  Lab ⇨100IV Club!⇨LVL 30 Starter w/ Red Gyarados⇨The "Collector" 50+ 100IV! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wittyinvention's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Witty's Lab ⇨100IV Club!⇨LVL 30 Starter w/ Red Gyarados⇨The "Collector" 50+ 100IV!

WELCOME TO WITTY'S GALA OF POKEMON ACCOUNTS! WHAT IS SHOWCASED TODAY?

LVL 40 MYSTIC JUST ADDED AND LVL 26 MEWTWO INSTINCT MONSTER! WITTY'S WORLD THERE SIMPLY IS NO LOSERS!! CLICK HERE

MONSTER ACCOUNTS (NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART) -- SOME WITH MORE THAN 20 LEGENDARY BIRDS AND DOGS! ONLY WITTY COULD HAVE CONJURED SOMETHING SO DREADFUL IN HIS OMNIVOROUS LABORATORY!

VALOR, MYSTIC AND INSTINCT LEGEND ACCOUNTS: ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS, MOLTRES AND LUGIA REIGN TERROR FROM ABOVE WITH THEIR HIGH FLYING ANTICS!

SELLY STORE

MONSTROUS LVL 30 STARTER ACCOUNTS WITH A 1-4 RED GYARADOS IN EACH TRAINER'S BAG! 700K STARDUST AND MORE!

==NO SLASHED POKEMON'S — NO BLACK SCREENS ==

Contact me

E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: Wittyinvention#8363

If you have an issues on any account please do not hesitate reaching me at any or all of the above I promise you I WILL FIX IT!

DISCLAIMER: OTHER SELLERS MAY OR MAY NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT BUT I DO. I'VE GOT YOUR BACK 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR. IF YOU EVER HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR ACCOUNT CONTACT ME -- WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT 100%, 100% OF THE TIME! THAT MY FRIEND YOU CAN BE CERTAIN OF. -- AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS REALLY IS NOT ABOUT MAKING MONEY -- IT'S ABOUT A GAME WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT AND HAVING FUN. HAPPY HUNTING! ~ Witty

VETERAN'S DISCOUNT PM ME

SELLY STORE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Witty's  Lab ⇨100IV Club!⇨LVL 30 Starter w/ Red Gyarados⇨The "Collector" 50+ 100IV!-3houo6e-gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wittyinvention; 11-26-2017 at 08:59 PM.
    Contact Witty
    Discord: Wittyinvention#8363
    Selly Store: www.selly.gg/@wittyinvention

Witty's  Lab ⇨100IV Club!⇨LVL 30 Starter w/ Red Gyarados⇨The "Collector" 50+ 100IV!
    w3bmasterz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 100iv club accounts - what level are they please?

wittyinvention's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    31! Lvl 33 by special request
    Contact Witty