Level 40 Personal Account -Legacy 2016- hundreds of shinies and 100iv high CP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ScareDuke's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 40 Personal Account -Legacy 2016- hundreds of shinies and 100iv high CP

SCAREDUKE'S PREMIUM MANUAL SNIPES

PREMIUM LEVEL 40 LEGACY PERSONAL ACCOUNT FROM 2016
    100IV DRAGONITES PLUS 100IV TYRANITAR HIGH CP!

[CENTER}CHECK STORE NOW FOR SALES!

Selly - ScareDuke

I am a dedicated and honest manual snipe account builder. I only put forth products I myself would personally be interested in buying for the same prices! I do a lot of hard work to make these accounts satisfactory, and I have a 100% rapport with all my buyers. Please come take a look at my store and message me for requests and inquiries and see what I have in stock or in the works! [/CENTER]
    Last edited by ScareDuke; 06-08-2019 at 11:34 PM.

Level 40 Personal Account -Legacy 2016- hundreds of shinies and 100iv high CP
    KayaMerrick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, I've been so busy using the account I forgot to comment... Rock-solid account and one of the best Sellers I buy from. The account came with the 100 IV Dragonites and Tyranitar (x2) but alos came with 15 other 100 IV's like Snorlax, Rhydon, Gyarados, Exeggutor and Arcanine, Pokemon I'll actually use.

I look forward to the next batch of products.