✜ LATTE-TH ✜ Account from Unbanned ✜ Start €0.25 ✜ FULL 100%IV ✜ [ LEVEL 30 to 40 ] ✜ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Maroko1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will share with you my experience as it was my first time doing so. I bought an account 2 days ago : a level 33.

I logged on to check if i could connect and see the pokemons for few minutes. I was going for a park where there are a lot of gyms and pokemons.

When i got there, i logged on, i started to make some evolutions as request by Latte the seller but i didnt do much to be honest, just the good one : A 98 IV Blissey, 3 100 IV Magikarp and 2 100 IV dratini and a 100IV Tyra.
    I fought 3 gyms and put my pokemons there : a 100 IV blissey, a snorlax and another one can't remember. The 100 IV blissey was already there, it's not who made his evolution.

One hour later, i was at home, i checked again my account and then all the pokemons which were already there or not evolved by me got slashed. But lucky me, i still got the :
    - 98 IV Blissey
    - 3 100 IV gyarados
    - 2 100 IV Dragonite
    - 1 100 IV Tyra

If i could do it again, will i do it ? My answer is YES. OK i lost some of good pokemons but i got a lot of candies, for the Snorlax, i got like 3000 candies, 7500 magikarps candies, 3500 Tyras candies etc... and it's already a 33 level account with a lof of stardust.

Make sure when you got your account,to make all the evolutions, don't waste anytime otherwise you are going to lose some pokemons.

✜ LATTE-TH ✜ Account from Unbanned ✜ Start €0.25 ✜ FULL 100%IV ✜ [ LEVEL 30 to 40 ] ✜
    Latte-TH's Avatar Member Level 30-37 After BanWave (Can change mail) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maroko1337 View Post
    I will share with you my experience as it was my first time doing so. I bought an account 2 days ago : a level 33.

I logged on to check if i could connect and see the pokemons for few minutes. I was going for a park where there are a lot of gyms and pokemons.

When i got there, i logged on, i started to make some evolutions as request by Latte the seller but i didnt do much to be honest, just the good one : A 98 IV Blissey, 3 100 IV Magikarp and 2 100 IV dratini and a 100IV Tyra.
    I fought 3 gyms and put my pokemons there : a 100 IV blissey, a snorlax and another one can't remember. The 100 IV blissey was already there, it's not who made his evolution.

One hour later, i was at home, i checked again my account and then all the pokemons which were already there or not evolved by me got slashed. But lucky me, i still got the :
    - 98 IV Blissey
    - 3 100 IV gyarados
    - 2 100 IV Dragonite
    - 1 100 IV Tyra

If i could do it again, will i do it ? My answer is YES. OK i lost some of good pokemons but i got a lot of candies, for the Snorlax, i got like 3000 candies, 7500 magikarps candies, 3500 Tyras candies etc... and it's already a 33 level account with a lof of stardust.

Make sure when you got your account,to make all the evolutions, don't waste anytime otherwise you are going to lose some pokemons.
    Thank you very much for ordering.
    Pokemon that do not evolve You will be slashed. After playing.
    can not be fixed, If you have already started playing

sagitipi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my account banned today didn't use any applications just plain pokemon go.. waiting for help

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kind of message do you have ? I am also banned : failed to get game data from the server
    I have 2 legit account and i bought this one 2 weeks ago. Only this one get banned and get that message, i haven't received any message from Niantic.I will try to log in every day for 2 weeks.
    I submit a ban appeal, we will see if i get any chance to recover it.
    Last edited by Maroko1337; 12-30-2017 at 09:10 AM.

Latte-TH's Avatar Member Level 30-37 After BanWave (Can change mail) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kind of message do you have ? I am also banned : failed to get game data from the server
    I have 2 legit account and i bought this one 2 weeks ago. Only this one get banned and get that message, i haven't received any message from Niantic.I will try to log in every day for 2 weeks.
    I submit a ban appeal, we will see if i get any chance to recover it.
    Have chance, but you have to have enough reason to ask for an unlock.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "We’ve reviewed your account and confirm that you have broken the Pokémon GO Terms of Service and the Trainer Guidelines. As a result, your account has been terminated."

So the account is permanently banned. I told them that i get that account in december and i played with for 3 weeks. Why did they not ban this account before and let me play for 3 weeks ? If i broke the rules as they said, why my main account is not banned ? But it didnt work

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "We’ve reviewed your account and confirm that you have broken the Pokémon GO Terms of Service and the Trainer Guidelines. As a result, your account has been terminated."

So the account is permanently banned. I told them that i get that account in december and i played with for 3 weeks. Why did they not ban this account before and let me play for 3 weeks ? If i broke the rules as they said, why my main account is not banned ? But it didnt work
    "Broken the Pokémon GO Terms of Service and the Trainer Guidelines" how happen? You login and play normally within 3 weeks if you violate the rules. You should be banned after playing in 24 hours, not 3 weeks.

yhebenetti's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can i buy a account and log here in brazil?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yhebenetti View Post
    Can i buy a account and log here in brazil?
    Yes, You can do that. My account stopped login more than 2 months ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123