100% Hand make Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30-40 Shiny & Alola & Legendary menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112
    MOLSIDI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You stolen my PTC account & change email link... give me back my account... you are a thief not seller...

100% Hand make Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30-40 Shiny & Alola & Legendary
    MOLSIDI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope that all your family will be harmed by your actions to us here so that you are aware of your cheating ... you are truly a despicable man whose life from the results of deceiving and stealing the property of others and maybe all your family like that even those of your country too like that ... may God give you the favor for your actions ...

MOLSIDI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    every day for 40 days I always pray that you and your family are miserable because they always get misfortune because your actions cheat and steal the property of others so that you are aware and return all the accounts that you stole from us, every day you will always feel uneasy and restless until You return all the accounts that you stole from us ... I hope God always curse you and all your family ...

MOLSIDI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    every day for 40 days I always pray that you and your family are miserable because they always get misfortune because your actions cheat and steal the property of others so that you are aware and return all the accounts that you stole from us, every day you will always feel uneasy and restless until You return all the accounts that you stole from us ... I hope God always curse you and all your family ...

NoobPH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess it is time this is reported on the Scam Reports forum:

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/new.../scam-reports/

jochemonderwater's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am searching for there private adres and then I will go to the police of their country of origins. I don't care how much the plane ticket will cost.
    Btw NoobPH I can't send you PB anymore.

Everyone I urge you to send an email to paypal with the proof of the transaction that you made before.
    My payment was send to [email protected]
    If you did also then report this adres with the transaction id.
    I am now going to demand to Paypal to abort their service to some bunch of thiefs.

Local law is very clearly also virtual goods that are stolen is prohibited.

According to the Paypal User Agreement:

From your own user agreement:
    9.1 Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of our website, your Account, or the Services, or in the course of your interactions with PayPal, a User or a third party, you will not:

Breach any law, statute, contract, or regulation (including, without limitation, those governing financial services including anti-money laundering, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination and false advertising);
    Act in a manner that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;

Conduct your business or use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, Disputes, Claims, Reversals, Chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to PayPal, a User, a third party or you;

Facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, malware, worms or other computer programming routines that attempts to or may damage, disrupt, corrupt, misuse, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate, or gain unauthorized access to any system, data or Information or the Services;

The next point I want to make. See point D under the section 10.2 Actions by PayPal:
    We may reverse a payment (including, if appropriate, to the sender’s Funding Source), that violates our Acceptable Use Policy or section 9, or which we reasonably suspect of violating our Acceptable Use Policy or section 9;

In any case this webshop doesn't comply to section 9 and this means they sell stolen accounts. They admitted to me on facebook that it was a mistake. They admitted it on this forum. In any case everyone should be able to buy their accounts back and get a full refund. If not then I will go to the EU consumer netwerk and make an offcial complaint against PayPal.

NoobPH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased accounts back in 2017. The first one was BANNED. Since it was banned days after his 72-hour guarantee period, I purchased another one. I spent a couple of hundred dollars but I felt it was worth it. Hence, my post that I was satisfied, which is #72 on this thread. Back then, PTC had issues, you could not access the email change option. He assured me that it was safe enough, and that he didn't have access to the Goman email anyways, and that even if he did, he couldn't do changes due to the PTC issues.

Fast forward to late 2018. My account has now grown strong, with 50 million EXP, tons of legit-played gold badges, a truckload of shinies and rares, premium items and sets, and so on.

A couple of weeks back, I lost PTC access to my account. I thought it was a friend playing a practical joke on me. I shrugged it off at the time as a minor inconvenience. This is since I could still access the account via Google.

One day I wake up to find my Trainer name changed to something with a YTB at the end. Possibly to indicate Youtube or whatever, I am not sure. This bothered me a lot, so logged on to OwnedCore after over a year of playing the account, to find usb603's thread. I now find his profile pic changed to Digisnipers, and that the "Digisnipers Team" are now running this thread, and my account is being sold for $1,599.00 on the Digisnipers.com website.

I contact usb603 via Skype and he tells me that he divested himself of the business and sold things off in late 2017. Hence, the Digisnipers change.

I contact Digisnipers, and after telling me the the account was sold to them as unplayed (LOL) and lengthy stalling they now tell me that that it's my word against usb603's, and so on and so forth. Obvious lies.

This is after showing them proof that the account is not unplayed (has chosen teams, has chosen name, has premium items), has my country's locations in the gym badges, and that I have access to the account. Then they go and contradict themselves, saying initially that the account was sold to them, and then reversing things and saying they're being paid to host account sellers. They can't even keep their story straight.

They've been stonewalling me. They no longer reply to Facebook, and usb603's Skype is now forever offline.

I've been polite and quiet through all this, and I certainly CAN and WILL back up my statements with screenshots if challenged. I have given the Digisnipers Team or usb603 every opportunity to save face here and DO THE RIGHT THING.

Other posters have reported similar issues on this thread and on the Digisnipers thread. The Digisnipers account here on OwnedCore is now banned as well, it seems.

I have given you every opportunity to make this right by your sellers, usb603 / Pallet Town Warlas and/or Digisnipers. I will now have to post feedback about this transaction on every forum that I can. I will be perfectly honest about my experience, I can assure you of that. And to this point, it has no longer been positive. I've lost complete access to my account, and it's delisted from your website. I hope the $1,599 you sold it for was worth it. I will also be emailing Niantic Support to have my account banned. It hurts, but I have to do this to prevent greedy scammers like you from duping more people.

To would-be buyers, do not buy from any of these people: usb603, Pallet Town Warlas, Digisnipers, Warlas. Do not transact with PayPal usb603.yahoo.com.tw. DO NOT BUY FROM DIGISNIPERS. They're scammers! #Digisnipers are #Digiscammers plain and simple! They scam you, they steal accounts, they deal in stolen accounts, they steal from customers!

Check the other posts here.

Other places to post feedback on, for customers who have been scammed:
    EPIC NPC
    EPIC NPC Thread 2
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Last edited by NoobPH; 09-20-2018 at 02:17 AM.

jochemonderwater's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also youtube user FSUatl is sponsored by them. I am trying to have them banned from the Paypal service.

Effective582's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They sold me an account with almost all red slashed pokemon. Beware of Digisnipers/Usb603. Trying to get a refund through PP atm.

Manni666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that, only problems with digisniper:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pok...ght=digisniper (Changing email PTC mail.goman.io)

And really shit that they are stealing the accounts. :-(

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112