WARNING - Buying botted PoGo accounts has very high chance of getting banned. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pix3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vaultz View Post
    NOT MOST of the bot detected or banned. To be HONEST, ALL BOT are detected and BANNED. so beware
    How do you explain people who never cheated getting banned or cannot log in?
    Last edited by Pix3; 08-29-2016 at 03:08 AM.

WARNING - Buying botted PoGo accounts has very high chance of getting banned.
    GuDoNz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (25%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll add to this...

People sometimes ask me, why my accounts are so expensive, LvL 25 accounts I sell @ $15 each... some sellers sell them for $1.99 for example
    Theres a reason some people sell more expensive accounts, if it was really easy to make accounts that are quality, I would sell it cheap as well lol. But that will be an easily detectable accounts, so all your work will be banned after a few days, then you can go buy another cheap account. So watch out for really cheap accounts, theres a reason something is cheap. Even cars and computers, cheap break easily.

Another thing to look out for, us sellers want your feedback, so if you see a seller with a closed thread (youll notice a lot of these lvl 40 accounts do this because its a scam) .... a seller wont close a thread unless he doesnt want the bad publicity on his thread. That should be a huge red flag! Locked threads stay away

Okay, just something I wanted to add, cheers!

Kash4Kaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other than the seller saying on here that they provide a ban warranty, is there anything else we can look for or ask for? I am buying an account from a user that joined OwnedCore just this month like me. and has given a lifetime ban offer on a lvl 40 account.

Deadlift2nd's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kash4Kaos View Post
    Other than the seller saying on here that they provide a ban warranty, is there anything else we can look for or ask for? I am buying an account from a user that joined OwnedCore just this month like me. and has given a lifetime ban offer on a lvl 40 account.
    Ban warranty doesnt mean shit unless you acually know the person irl

lukekarl2173's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use hackemon to bot, its been around 2 weeks and I haven't been banned yet, I also use nox on the same account (around a month) its strange how its done thou.
    For example I used an older bot when it first came out, and I got banned as soon as they started rolling out the perm-bans, but my mate and brother didn't get banned, yet when the bot was running for me it also ran for them

avalance87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i bought 3 lv 30 acc account..gave 1 it to a chick in the club whose crazy over it and got laid the same night . Well spent money even if its going to get banned or not.

wecare30's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niantic have started anothe ban wave - all my level 36, 35 and 34 accounts (10 in total) have been caught and these had been sold to me by some of OwnedCore Premium sellers so regardless of claims of 'anti-ban' accounts they will be caught so know your risk when you buy.

pogotrainee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only bought like 10 accounts (level 22)

The only reason i bought those are for using the scanning app (PokeMesh) i use on my android phone, 10 accounts gives me a descent quick area scan, so i can catch them with my play account.
    (Logged in into each account and set a nickname and team)

So it's not that i use them to play, if they get banned, i'll get a few others.

wecare30's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niantic has implemented Captcha to verify you are a human player so a interesting one for the boys and girls to circumvent in their snipe software

wecare30's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the Blue Screen of Death has returned to Pokemon Go - not sure if there is a work around or how long it will last but its like a ban - you can log in but the screen is totally blank and you cannot log out. If you are caught in this situation the best thing is to delete the App and download the latest version and use a different Pokemon Go account.

wecare30's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our team just lost 12 accounts this morning, most level 33 and up to 36. Were working fine yesterday but all banned today. Not sure if this is another ban wave but caution to buyers and sellers notwithstanding buyers should know the risk they take when buying high level accounts there is potential for a ban.

mystricall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear OwnedCore, i am tired of people who only create theread to scam people, can you please put some restriccion to create a thread.

like account at least of 1 month or something.

wecare30's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the fun and games continue with Niantic in their quest to ban botted accounts - if you thought 'captcha' was a pain check this one out - LOL JUST PRESS GOT IT

Warning.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images WARNING - Buying botted PoGo accounts has very high chance of getting banned.-img_0003-gif 

PaddyO4080's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is "Change Email" requirement useful for a PTC account?

I would like to give my experience regarding it. I dont want to type it out so will copy paste my correspondence with Niantic.

"I use PTC login and password to play pokemon go. PTC login is "_____". I have not been able to log into my PoGo account using my PTC id and password. It says "unable to authenticate". My trainer name is "_____" or that what I remember.
    I would like to know the following.

Why am I getting "unable to authenticate" error on my PTC account when I try looging in PoGO? I tried all solutions out there, none of them seem to work.

1. Also, once I go to PTC login on Pokemon Go, and I put in the right password it says "unable to authenticate", If I put the wrong password is says "four attempts left before you will be locked out", I try again with wrong password, then it says "three attempts left", I put in the right password, then I get "unable to authenticate, please try again". Thereafter, I put in wrong password, the attempts are again reset to 4 and thus it says "four attempts left before you will be locked out". This is so frustrating!!!! I think the attempts get reset after I put in the right password, but there is something preventing me from logging in Pokemon Go. Why do you think this is happening?

2. Can you tell me if there is "_______" PTC account used to play pokemon go other than this. Ideally, there should not be as I have this account. And my email "[email protected]" is associated with this PTC id, so why do you keep on asking me for the original email which was used to start playing pokemon go?"

Niantic's response:

"Sorry to hear you’re still having trouble logging into your account. We believe what you were experiencing was a temporary issue, and should be resolved.
    Unfortunately, we're unable to find a Pokémon GO account associated with your email "[email protected]."
    Unfortunately, we're also unable to find a Pokémon GO Pokémon Trainer Club account associated with any of these Trainer nicknames: "___", "_____" "______"

It’s possible you created your Pokémon Trainer Club account with another email. Please note, while Pokémon Trainer Club allows you to change your email address on their website, this change will not be reflected in your Pokémon GO account. When contacting us about your account in the future, please include the original email as we require the correct email and nickname combination to verify ownership of your account and provide assistance.

To everyone wanting to change email to try and resolve future issues with Niantic, please note that "Change Email" option while buying accounts is not going to help.

Furthermore, when I asked if "unable to authenticate" would mean my account is banned, I got the follwing response.

"That is one possibility which I cannot confirm without your exact account email and nickname combination."

So, if you insist on buying Pokemon Go accounts with "change email" option, do keep this in mind.

Note to Moderator: It would be helpful if there was a way to bring my reply to notice of everyone on this "buy-sell" page. I did not create a new post as I was not selling anything.

wecare30's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niantic will continue to 'Slash' mons even after they have been evolved, it may not show up immediately but they will come - took several days to show up in several new pokemon accounts we purchased and after we followed the hack. We evolved several Pupita, Lavitar and Chansey prior to catching our first pokemon and at first they didn't get slashed but five days later (today) they have been slashed - so a word of caution when buying new Pokemon Accounts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast