Using a Star Piece just before 9am, I made 91.5K stardust this Monday morning! menu

User Tag List

johnblue's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Using a Star Piece just before 9am, I made 91.5K stardust this Monday morning!

Walking more than 100K (and not just more than 50K) does give more stardust, and it can be multiplied by 1.5 using a Star piece!

And this is only from the weekly reward, not counting that I went ahead and accepted gift, etc. to get more stardust while my Star Piece was active

Walking more than 100K per week has never been so rewarding, I hope it was every week like this!

Using a Star Piece just before 9am, I made 91.5K stardust this Monday morning!
    elidarobb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by johnblue View Post
    Walking more than 100K (and not just more than 50K) does give more stardust, and it can be multiplied by 1.5 using a Star piece!

And this is only from the weekly reward, not counting that I went ahead and accepted gift, etc. to get more stardust while my Star Piece was active

Walking more than 100K per week has never been so rewarding, I hope it was every week like this! Wordle game
    this sounds interesting

jackky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wordle website is a recreation that's performed as soon as a day and could be performed by an online browser. Gamers need to guess a thriller five-letter phrase, generally known as the “wordle” in six makes an attempt. Wordle was created by Reddit software program engineer Josh Wardle, who invented it for his accomplice, who likes phrase video games. It was a success amongst his family and friends so in October final yr he determined to check the waters on-line, but it surely was sluggish to take off. Worldle Online - Play game on Website

Ellaci's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you’ve been looking for a good relaxing and entertaining game as much lately, just come cuphead site