0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changing email PTC mail.goman.io

Can anyone maybe help me out with this problem?

I have bought an account from digisnipers. They seems to be resetting the passwords from players that bought accounts before.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pok...0-40-a-10.html

Now I am afraid they will also reset my new account password and resell them again to someone else. So how can I get my email changed?
    Digisnipers aren't reacting to me messages.

Changing email PTC mail.goman.io
    PokeHunterVS's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never buying an account without changing mail guarantee. Btw, link your account with a gmail and facebook account. You will be able to connect to it.

xioxxio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only buy gmail accounts, otherwise you will be scammed. Owner can always take account back!!

NubletInc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought I'd chime in since I just had a minor scare regarding this, but once I had bought an account, I was able to change the password to the account, but not the e-mail, but once I looked at the "My Profile - My Pokémon GO accounts & e-mail change" section on digisnipers I simply filled that out, and it sent me an activation email for the account, and now its under my own e-mail. Might be worth trying if you're still unsure, or worried about this.

If you're worried about giving them the password to the account, namely the password you would like to use, just make a fake password, for instance I used FakePassword1234! then after getting the email swap, changed it to the password I really wanted to use.
    Last edited by NubletInc; 09-30-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Manni666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pokemonbuyerinc View Post
    Can anyone maybe help me out with this problem?

I have bought an account from digisnipers. They seems to be resetting the passwords from players that bought accounts before.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pok...0-40-a-10.html

Now I am afraid they will also reset my new account password and resell them again to someone else. So how can I get my email changed?
    Digisnipers aren't reacting to me messages.
    Same problem here, also with digisniper.
    They are fooling me arround for 2 months now. I explain them problems, because the (2nd) bought pokemon account is not connected at digisniper web page and no email change is possible.

I don't now how much emails I wrote, perhaps 10-20, and still no email change. It is also a mail.goman.io Email Address.Week for week a new nonsense one line answer.
    mail.goman.io seems to be not reachable, perhaps that is the real problem.

Is there any other way to change the email? Some one tried to write to official pokemon support and ask to change email because the mail server is down.
    goman.io is not reachable, perhaps it sounds like a good reason for the pokemon support to change the mail.
    With digisniper I am done.

Originally Posted by PokeHunterVS View Post
    Never buying an account without changing mail guarantee. Btw, link your account with a gmail and facebook account. You will be able to connect to it.
    Of course! But they sell the account with official guarantee that after buy you can change the mail. Seems to work for some people, but not for me and for some other as you see.
    Last edited by Manni666; 11-03-2018 at 08:35 PM.

usb603's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    28 (75%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Manni666 View Post
    Same problem here, also with digisniper.
    They are fooling me arround for 2 months now. I explain them problems, because the (2nd) bought pokemon account is not connected at digisniper web page and no email change is possible.

I don't now how much emails I wrote, perhaps 10-20, and still no email change. It is also a mail.goman.io Email Address.Week for week a new nonsense one line answer.
    mail.goman.io seems to be not reachable, perhaps that is the real problem.

Is there any other way to change the email? Some one tried to write to official pokemon support and ask to change email because the mail server is down.
    goman.io is not reachable, perhaps it sounds like a good reason for the pokemon support to change the mail.
    With digisniper I am done.

Of course! But they sell the account with official guarantee that after buy you can change the mail. Seems to work for some people, but not for me and for some other as you see.
    1. Please resend the account username and password to our support team, they will manage your problem asap.

2. for the Email change problem, it happened because we had some system bugs last few weeks and we are not able to receive the correct mail info.

3. Now all the bugs were fixed and mail should be all changed, if not please contact our support team.

4. we apologize for the inconvenience and also guarantee we will take all the advice and making better service in the future.

5. Digisnipers never stole accounts, all our accounts are from Individual sellers that sold to us.

Regards

Pokehunt111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by usb603 View Post
    1. Please resend the account username and password to our support team, they will manage your problem asap.

2. for the Email change problem, it happened because we had some system bugs last few weeks and we are not able to receive the correct mail info.

3. Now all the bugs were fixed and mail should be all changed, if not please contact our support team.

4. we apologize for the inconvenience and also guarantee we will take all the advice and making better service in the future.

5. Digisnipers never stole accounts, all our accounts are from Individual sellers that sold to us.

Regards
    Could be that problem is under 5) choosing dishonest “associates”.
    Within last two days someone “hijacked” my 2 purchased accounts simply changing passwords. Both were with email
    “@mail.goman.io”
    Looks like “trader” selling accounts to you and me same time or selling you already sold accounts.
    However, “someone” seems to be reseting passwords and resseling them AGAIN.
    Thats what happened to me and I would NEVER buy anything else with @mail.goman.io in it.

TJ Adams's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to be able to find out or get any help. I actually won a Pogo account from a you tuber contest almost 2 years ago. I've built the account up and it's a really good account. It actually came from a company called flame/frost accounts. And I was told at the time the email could not be changed and was not provided with the original email. Now, 2years later the person that created the account has stolen it back. Niantic has provided me with the partial email account name they said it was l*********@mail.goman.io (I believe it may actually be [email protected], but not absolutely sure. I tried contacting flame accounts, they're no where to be found. And if you enter that [email protected] into password reset search it says it's sent a password reset, which of course I can't see. But when I searched that in chrome. It took me to a goman.io fb site. I reached out to them for help. And was immediately blocked. So I'm assuming either it's someone who owns the page or is very aware of what's going on. I asked for help maybe finding the original account and explained the situation. Even said I was only interested in getting my account back. If I could get some help, no questions asked. So I guess in posting for 2 reasons, if you were told like me, u could not change the account email, you can and lining to social media won't save you either. Because this person has the original account email they can do whatever they want. And 2nd if anyone can offer any help. I just want my account back. So if you know anyone at goman or have a flame/frost account contact, I'd really appreciate the info. And lastly, I've built this account for 2 years and if this person is in this site and I can plead with them to do that right thing. Please contact me. It's a level 35 instinct account with the linkjigrap username. I really just want my account back, that's all. Do if anyone has help to offer please contact me, thank you, Tsmmy

Tucc12017's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has also happened to me. I suddenly tried to log into my account and the info is no longer valid. Any help with changing my user info wuld be greatly appreciated.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow I am in the exact same situation! I also have a goman.io email account and my information was changed. I desperately would like my account back. Mine is a level 34 instinct account. Please if anyone has any info to help us reaccess our accounts. We are desperate

bjqsbkdgou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    我有三組帳號的密碼也被重置了,可惡!郵件也是用@mail.goman.io

booxonline's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bjqsbkdgou View Post
    我有三組帳號的密碼也被重置了,可惡!郵件也是用@mail.goman.io
    我有一組帳號也慘遭毒手,是不是沒有方法了,為什麼你有三組這麼多呢?

VORT3X's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you recommend I contact this person? I am not positive I even obtained the account from him. I think it was purchased from ptysiek gamesone whom I have already contacted and since been blocked. I can’t believe this has happened after a year and a half of playing on my account. I need to get into the email mailbox for the account so I can change the ptc info. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast