4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Catch 'Em All NEW Sniper - Snipe 'Em All

Catch 'Em All is pleased to bring you its very own sniper for PC - Snipe 'Em All and it's TOTALLY FREE for everyone. All you need is a hashing key from bossland and you are ready to go. For now, even that is free as we shared some keys in Our Discord Channel Discord
    We want to thank our donators, who with their donations in the server contributed to the sniper's realisation financially.

This first version will be followed by many others (with a lot of improvements). Please spread the word as much as possible.

We have made the sniper as safe as possible but it still remains a third-party app.

Instructions:
    1. Download the sniper from the link provided below
    2. Extract it in a separate folder with nothing else
    3. Enter Your Account details (ptc/gmail)
    4. Enter your HashKey (can be obtained from #tip_info for now) and your device ID (you can use bc7c930357389299e9bdf53becff483f as example and change some letters/numbers from it.
    5. Enter the name and location of the pokemon.
    6. Now Hit the Snipe 'Em button and watch our sniper catch the pokemon.

Presently, the sniper can be run on windows only. Windows 8 and 10 are fully supported. You might run into a bug or two on windows 7 but we will fix that very soon. You also need to have the latest version of .net framework. Google is your friend.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in realising this project in one way or another, specially my staff members.

I also want to thank all those who tried to harm this discord server as much as they could. I sincerely hope they never stop. Because without them, I would never have found the necessary determination to make Snipe 'Em All see the light.

Download it here: Catch 'Em All

Proudly brought to you by the whole Catch 'Em All team.

Join Our Discord for Supports/ FREE PUBLIC Haskey/ TIPS&TRICKS/ Fun/ 100iv Pokemons
    Discord
    Catch 'Em All NEW Sniper  - Snipe 'Em All-snipe_em_all-gif
    Last edited by cooljamil01; 09-07-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Catch 'Em All NEW Sniper  - Snipe 'Em All