Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PokeGO++ 2.0 Complete New Version available now (JB/Non-JB)

PokeGo++ 2.0 has been updated to 2.0r-06 (latest Pogo version 0.53.1)

******Release Notes 2.0r-06 (0.53.1)*******
    - Updated to official Pokemon Go 0.53.1 (1.23.1)
    - Fix: Corrected map pokemon icon coloring
    - Fix: Corrected crash on last entry of Snipe List
    - Fix: Corrected crash when attempting to open snipe list again when snipe list was already open.
    - Fix: Corrected IV menu as a result of 0.53 update.
    - Added icons for Pokemon name variations in Coord Lists (ie Nidoran M/F)
    - New Feature: Hatching Speed - new speed added designed specifically for hatching eggs.
    - Enhancement: Added slight "jitter" to snipe location for faster spawning
    - Enhancement: Relocated Joystick slightly higher on the screen
    - Minor Text Fixes

Visit our official website for the download link:
    Official Home Of Poke++ 2.0

Download IPA from weblink, side-load IPA using Cydia Impactor to your device (Applicable to both JB and Non JB devices)
    Remember to donate to the developers' team for continue development of PokeGo ++

**Installing PokeGo++ 2.0 on a jailbroken iOS device.**

NOTE: The Cydia repo is not yet updated - unlim has yet to update the repo, but he already has the files. Hopefully he will update soon.
    NOTE: There are known issues with iOS 9.0 and iOS 8. It appears that the app does not start up, or the tweak functions do not appear. Unfortunately there is no current known fix.

Currently, before the Cydia repo is updated, JB users have two options with regards to installing:

* Sideload it following the instructions for non-JB devices.
    * Install it using an alternative app installer. First, uninstall existing instances of PoGo from the device. Second, uninstall Poke Go ++ via Cydia, and then respring. Finally, download and install the latest version of Poke Go ++ 2.0 via other programs such as App Cake or Big Boss IPA Installer.
    ---Cut and Paste from Official PokeGo ++ Discord---
    Last edited by alandelon; 01-19-2017 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Latest Update

PokeGO++ 2.0 Complete New Version available now (JB/Non-JB)
    Chueppo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no update on Cydia yet.

042279's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    6/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alandelon View Post
    PokeGo++ 2.0 has been updated

******Release Notes 2.0r-04 (0.51.2)*******
    -Added version number to settings menu
    -Corrected Patrol Feature: Stopping and starting patrol will no longer advance you back to your original location
    -Set default filter for IV screen to "Recent"
    -Coords Server Feature Released (documentation to follow this post) <---want to know more please join Discord

Visit the official website for the download link:
    Official Home Of Poke++ 2.0

Download IPA from weblink, side-load IPA using Cydia Impactor to your device (Applicable to both JB and Non JB devices)
    Remember to donate to the developers for continue development of Pogo ++

Cydia tweak will host by Unlimapps, it is in progress of updating currently, for the meantime, pls do side-load method
    I think this is fake. The website isn't fully functional. The discord en reddit link are not working. Basically the only thing u can do at that website is making a donation with pay-pall to a email which isn't from Unlimapps or Will Cobb (the original developers).
    Last edited by 042279; 01-17-2017 at 03:52 AM.

alandelon's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please don't make "hater" style comment. Check the details before you posting. The facts as below:
    1. For your info, I am installing and using this version of PokeGo ++ flawlessly.

2. Website you have to click download link, a window pop up asking if you willing to donate to the project. You DON'T NEED to give a damn about donation if you are not comfortable, JUST WAIT FOR 20seconds for download link to appear and you click it to download the pre-loaded PokeGo ++ IPA

3. Dev Will Cobb has stop developing PokeGo ++, a new team of Devs took over continue developing task from Will. Read more news in PogoDev development before posting

042279's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    6/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please don't make "hater" style comment. Check the details before you posting. The facts as below:
    1. For your info, I am installing and using this version of PokeGo ++ flawlessly.

2. Website you have to click download link, a window pop up asking if you willing to donate to the project. You DON'T NEED to give a damn about donation if you are not comfortable, JUST WAIT FOR 20seconds for download link to appear and you click it to download the pre-loaded PokeGo ++ IPA

3. Dev Will Cobb has stop developing PokeGo ++, a new team of Devs took over continue developing task from Will. Read more news in PogoDev development before posting
    1. I'm not hating, just giving my opinion as i was saying that i think it's fake and not that it is fake.

2) I waited a while, and nothing happened. I didn't see any download link or download popup. I will give it another try with a different browser. Was using Firefox last time.

3) I didn't know the fact that a new team of Dev's took it over. I'm sorry if i offended you with that.

There is still no update in Cydia, any news when a Cydia update will be possible?

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @042279
    Have you sorted out the download link issue? Google Chrome 100% will pop up the said downlonad link, I was using Chrome to download PokeGo ++ IPA for few times already, as the latest version has been updated 19th January 2017, at the Release note stated 2.0r-06 (0.53.1). Link to download site is Official Home Of Poke++ 2.0

Cydia tweak not available yet for PokeGo ++, no update from Devs when it will be done. All JB users have to use Cydia Impactor side-loading method to install the tweaked IPA into your device.

I apologize to you if I behave too defensive. Hope you enjoy the new version of PokeGo ++

Thanks G/R
    5/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @042279
    Have you sorted out the download link issue? Google Chrome 100% will pop up the said downlonad link, I was using Chrome to download PokeGo ++ IPA for few times already, as the latest version has been updated 19th January 2017, at the Release note stated 2.0r-06 (0.53.1). Link to download site is Official Home Of Poke++ 2.0

Cydia tweak not available yet for PokeGo ++, no update from Devs when it will be done. All JB users have to use Cydia Impactor side-loading method to install the tweaked IPA into your device.

I apologize to you if I behave too defensive. Hope you enjoy the new version of PokeGo ++
    Since you're already have it downloaded and working on your phone, why don't you post the direct download link to your ipa file?

As for your information,
    1. It won't installed unless you deleted the official pokemon go app
    2. it crashed on opening the app when installed on a jailbroken iphone 6 ios 9
    Last edited by Chueppo; 01-18-2017 at 11:13 PM.

042279's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    6/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @042279

Hi alandelon,

The download link appeared in chrome, so i have downloaded the ipa file, followed all the instructions, and with the first try, the game crashed.

I noticed that i didn't deleted the Cydia version of the tweak so i deleted that too and rebooted my phone. Now the game and tweak are working, but for some reason the joystick wont work. Gonna try the other functions later today and will give u guys a update after.

Originally Posted by Chueppo View Post
    Since you're already have it downloaded and working on your phone, why don't you post the direct download link to your ipa file?

As for your information,
    @Chueppo : I uploaded so you can download it from a download link. I don't know which upload service is commonly used on this site, but here is the link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PokeGO++ 2.0 Complete New Version available now (JB/Non-JB)-img_0737-1-gif  
    Last edited by 042279; 01-19-2017 at 02:57 AM.

042279's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    6/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @042279

Hi alandelon,

The download link appeared in chrome, so i have downloaded the ipa file, followed all the instructions, and with the first try, the game crashed.

I noticed that i didn't deleted the Cydia version of the tweak so i deleted that too and rebooted my phone. Now the game and tweak are working, but for some reason the joystick wont work. Gonna try the other functions later today and will give u guys a update after.

Originally Posted by Chueppo View Post

As for your information,
    @Chueppo : I uploaded so you can download it from a download link. I don't know which upload service is commonly used on this site, but here is the link.
    Last edited by 042279; 01-19-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please check my Edited text on installation of PokeGo ++ on Jailbroken devices installation beginning of this thread.

Thank you for your explanation @042279

You need to turn on "Fake location" in setting before joystick could be used

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Chueppo

As for your information,
    2. it crashed on opening the app when installed on a jailbroken iphone 6 ios 9[/QUOTE]

Did you delete the old PokeGo ++ tweak in Cydia?
    If your game cannot load it may due to Niantic ban on JB devices, you need to install XCon tweak to bypass the JB. Please tryout more options

12. Thanks Chueppo (1 members gave Thanks to alandelon for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installing Pokego2 On Jailbroken Device
    1. Uninstall Pokemon go
    2. Open Cydia uninstall poke++
    3. Respring
    Using PC To install
    4. Open itunes and delete pokemon go
    5. Download pokego2 ipa from Official Home Of Poke++ 2.0
    6. Move pokego2 download to itunes folder on PC \itunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications
    7. Double click to open it in itunes
    8. Open cydia on device and install appcake from cydia.iphonecake.com repo, poke patch & xcon from beta.unlimapps.com repo
    9. Plug device into PC and install pokego
    Using Device Only
    4. Open cydia on device and install appcake from cydia.iphonecake.com repo, poke patch & xcon from beta.unlimapps.com repo and safar downloader+ from repo.biteyourapple.net repo
    5. Download pokego2 ipa from Official Home Of Poke++ 2.0 using safar downloader+ tweak in safari and select following destination var\Media\AppCake\Imported
    6. Once downloaded open AppCake and hit settings (top Left Cog Icon), Import manager, Tap the download and hit Install

*******copy & paste from official PokeGo ++ Discord channel*********

14. Thanks 042279 (1 members gave Thanks to alandelon for this useful post)
    042279's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    6/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please check my Edited text on installation of PokeGo ++ on Jailbroken devices installation beginning of this thread.

Thank you for your explanation @042279

You need to turn on "Fake location" in setting before joystick could be used
    I know, i did that already. For some reason the joystick is working now. I didn't change or do anything to solve it. Problem solved itself

Installing Pokego2 On Jailbroken Device
    1. Uninstall Pokemon go
    2. Open Cydia uninstall poke++
    3. Respring
    Using PC To install
    4. Open itunes and delete pokemon go
    5. Download pokego2 ipa from Official Home Of Poke++ 2.0
    6. Move pokego2 download to itunes folder on PC \itunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications
    7. Double click to open it in itunes
    8. Open cydia on device and install appcake from cydia.iphonecake.com repo, poke patch & xcon from beta.unlimapps.com repo
    9. Plug device into PC and install pokego
    Using Device Only
    4. Open cydia on device and install appcake from cydia.iphonecake.com repo, poke patch & xcon from beta.unlimapps.com repo and safar downloader+ from repo.biteyourapple.net repo
    5. Download pokego2 ipa from Official Home Of Poke++ 2.0 using safar downloader+ tweak in safari and select following destination var\Media\AppCake\Imported
    6. Once downloaded open AppCake and hit settings (top Left Cog Icon), Import manager, Tap the download and hit Install

*******copy & paste from official PokeGo ++ Discord channel*********

nice tutorial btw.
    Last edited by 042279; 01-19-2017 at 08:59 AM.

16. Thanks mandy cat (1 members gave Thanks to 042279 for this useful post)
    mandy cat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to teleport without getting softban. i need to go other country to catch pokemon. pls help...
    since poke++ did not allow to set location first before starting the game. do i need to waiting few hour and teleport?
    i am new to poke++ pls help me . TQ

Thanks G/R
    5/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alandelon,
    Thank you for the tutorial however I found out that no matter what we do, either tutuapp hacked Pogo or PokeGo++ 2.0 will crash on jailbroken iphone, ipad or ipod on ios 9.0.2.
    Thanks anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast