Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bots with new Api 0.51 now only with paid API Hashing service

Will it be the end of the free Bots?
    Only Pokemarmer has the api Hashing 0.51 and they have decided not share anymore with the community .
    The only options at the moment are to use the Pokefarmer Bot, which I particularly do not like,
    Or buy the hashing api and use it on another bot, such as gomanager.

I'm not selling, I have no relation to them. This post is for clarification only.
    The plans they offer are these: API Hashing Service by PokeFarmer - PogoDev Talk

Attention. The above link is not for any bot. It is to buy a license that will allow you to use another bot, such as gomanager in version 0.51 with limitations.

Free Bots R.I.P ?

Bots with new Api 0.51 now only with  paid API Hashing service
    pamoy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am user of pokefarmer but i dont agree this..!!!

kingbotter's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pamoy View Post
    I am user of pokefarmer but i dont agree this..!!!
    It's just my opinion. Pokemarmer sucks. You'd better if use the free version of the gomanager, and pay for the hashing.

pamoy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont agree pokefarmer not lauch free api.

sat_cse28's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard Pgbot and Ninja Bot will be online in few days, they will get the paid hashing service from pokefarmer.

6. Thanks kingbotter (1 members gave Thanks to sat_cse28 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    10/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sat_cse28 View Post
    I heard Pgbot and Ninja Bot will be online in few days, they will get the paid hashing service from pokefarmer.
    In fact, every user has to have their owner key, maybe they have how to buy the pokefarmer keys and resell with their bots.

koroso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you know why they do this? because of greedy seller who monetize their bot at massive scale.
    Take days to crack and hours to compile hours of testing and so on, but their effort give them nothing in return. Ask SLxTNT if you dont believe it, thats why he decided to limit slot of free user.

Blame them who are greedy, if you are really needs bot not for selling account, goman/ninja for free, and if you want to add more safety less risky, go with PF.
    You get what you paid, no way i am affiliated with pf or go man.

Thanks G/R
    10/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not disagree with him charging for work. But their bot, in my opinion, is the worst of them all. But this is just my opinion.

Raflesia's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by samucamg View Post
    In fact, every user has to have their owner key, maybe they have how to buy the pokefarmer keys and resell with their bots.
    We from PGBot will get a few keys our users can use to bot. That way, we can for example offer 1 tab for 30 days for something like $2. That's handy for the people only wanting to bot 1 or 2 accounts at the same time, that way they don't have to pay more than $5 for their own key.

For people who want to bot on more than 2-3 tabs, we advise our users to indeed buy their own key from BossLand and use it with our bot, as that would be cheaper for them. So it depends on the user, and on how many accounts they want/need to bot.

We will support both options.

11. Thanks kingbotter (1 members gave Thanks to Raflesia for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    10/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Raflesia View Post
    We from PGBot will get a few keys our users can use to bot. That way, we can for example offer 1 tab for 30 days for something like $2. That's handy for the people only wanting to bot 1 or 2 accounts at the same time, that way they don't have to pay more than $5 for their own key.

For people who want to bot on more than 2-3 tabs, we advise our users to indeed buy their own key from BossLand and use it with our bot, as that would be cheaper for them. So it depends on the user, and on how many accounts they want/need to bot.
    We will support both options.
    Great idea, and great news, so you'll be able to offer better service for a lower price. Because "In my opinion" PGbot is infinitely better than pokefarmer.

13. Thanks joaodente, Raflesia (2 members gave Thanks to kingbotter for this useful post)
    Raflesia's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by samucamg View Post
    Great idea, and great news, so you'll be able to offer better service for a lower price. Because "In my opinion" PGbot is infinitely better than pokefarmer.
    Well it depends on how you look at it. Free users will no longer be able to use us for free, and premium members with 5 tabs definitely cannot have 5 tabs anymore for the $4 price. So although we can provide a cheaper solution for the smaller users (users that do not need more than 3 tabs), our premium and super premium members are heavily affected.

Super premium costs 5.99 atm for 10 tabs. This package would have to almost go to $20 for us to pay for the API, and to have a profit marge for our own to pay for the hostings, bills, etc.
    So yeah the users that are botting on alot of accounts will definitely feel this. Luckily, most of those people are account sellers so they can probably still profit but the question is for how long, as their profits will also be heavily reduced.

15. Thanks kingbotter (1 members gave Thanks to Raflesia for this useful post)
    cajuputi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question is whether this service will forever be provided by the API cracker? What if new API generated? How would they count the pause in service while waiting for it to be cracked? And will they forever do this kind of API cracking, and with payment what about ban free guarantee? Under condition that users use the bot within the safe limits set by bot providers.

Thanks G/R
    10/10
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cajuputi View Post
    Question is whether this service will forever be provided by the API cracker? What if new API generated? How would they count the pause in service while waiting for it to be cracked? And will they forever do this kind of API cracking, and with payment what about ban free guarantee? Under condition that users use the bot within the safe limits set by bot providers.
    What I do know is there is no guarantee for this kind of service. Anyone who wants to evolve in a game using bot, knows the risks. The service is paid monthly, and if there is an interruption, they extend the time.

pamoy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    necrobot work con API KEY.

any more?

smashbros's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible to share a license or is it limited for requests of only one ip adress?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast