6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GPS Spoof On Lollipop No Root

Let me start off by saying this method is buggy but does work. You can spoof anywhere but i would start close by your actual location to test first and make sure your not bouncing back to your real location and not to catch a softban. This is a alternative to the flygps that has been removed from google play.

Requirements:
    Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free - this is the only one i have found that works with this method and in the playstore.
    Developers Options enabled In Settings Menu so you can toggle the Allow mock locations on and off.

Optional Apps to speed the process up of switching between Apps:
    Fast Access (Floating Toolbox) to put Fake GPS, Pokemon Go, and shortcut to Developer Options in it.
    Developer Options shortcut to Developer Options.

Recommended Settings:
    Location Mode Set to High Accuracy
    Have Wi-Fi Turned Off
    Clear Location History and Have It On

1. Go to Developers Options and check Allow mock locations.
    2. Open Fake GPS and set a location on the map (recommend close to your actual location to test first) and click the orange play button.
    3. Now go back to developers options and uncheck Allow mock locations.
    4. Open Pokemon Go and it should be in the spoofed location.

Now to move around you have to minimize pokemon go.. and check Allow mock locations.. set a new location in Fake GPS... uncheck Allow mock locations...then go back to pokemon go and it should move you to the new location.
    Keep the location changes small to avoid teleporting.

If your location was not changed when pokemon go loaded you can minimize it and go back to developers options and check Allow mock locations wait a few seconds then uncheck it and go back to pokemon go and see if it moves to the spoofed location. Also have location history on and you may need to clear location history.

The Bugs
    If you use wifi you will want to stay close to your actual location as it will run back to it. But it is easy to get candy and hatch eggs by going and check Allow mock locations and uncheck it and go back to pokemon go then repeat. to keep moving back and forth.

Not being on Wi-Fi and have Location Mode Set to High Accuracy stops the rubber band effect...you will stay in your spoofed location. Only drawback is it will lose gps signal every so often when it does just check allow mock locations and uncheck and go back to pokemon go and it should have signal again. If that dont work you can try to allow mock locations and open the pokemon go then turn mock locations back off and see if that brings signal back.

Thats all the bugs for me atleast.

If your not having any issues of bouncing back to your original location it should be ok to spoof anywhere. I have mine set to Santa Monica Pier now and have no issues. Remember the rules apply when jumping far either take the softban and spin yourself free or wait a few hours before you load pokemon go.

Here is a quick video i made demonstrating it..

Again this is not by any means a fine tuned guide or the greatest method ...but it is working.
    Last edited by slopokher; 10-10-2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: updated video and apps.

GPS Spoof On Lollipop No Root
    asep_dadang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesn't work for me, still at my location, tried a few seconds mock location before uncheck but the result's still the same

slopokher's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asep_dadang View Post
    doesn't work for me, still at my location, tried a few seconds mock location before uncheck but the result's still the same
    its a pain to get it going but when u fool around with it long enough it will work ....try and leave mock location on go back to pokemon go and it should move to spoofed spot but will say failed to detect location...now turn mock location back off and see if it stayed there if so close out pokemon and reload and see if it sticks u in the spoofed spot then move like posted..
    also make sure location history is on...i always choose no when it asks to improve accuracy.
    Last edited by slopokher; 10-05-2016 at 09:38 PM.

mpanayiotakis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by slopokher View Post
    really not that bad almost working as good when i had root ...only extra step is having to toggle the allow mock on and off.
    "Only" extra step is 4 clicks to get to the mock location options and another 2 to get back to pokemon go. IF it works. And it's nothing like when this worked with root. Don't oversell it.

Btw, it doesn't work in my S6 and tab S2 and there's no allow mock locations option either. The only option is to choose mock location app which doesn't work exactly the same way.

Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mpanayiotakis View Post
    "Only" extra step is 4 clicks to get to the mock location options and another 2 to get back to pokemon go. IF it works. And it's nothing like when this worked with root. Don't oversell it.

Btw, it doesn't work in my S6 and tab S2 and there's no allow mock locations option either. The only option is to choose mock location app which doesn't work exactly the same way.
    Looks to me like your on marshmallow..not trying to oversell it..its just my experience. You can create a shortcut to developers options on your home screen to save a few clicks.
    Last edited by slopokher; 10-06-2016 at 04:16 AM.

leo81486's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used gogps on Google play store barely rubber banding .

Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leo81486 View Post
    I used gogps on Google play store barely rubber banding .
    I will have to check that one out again...as far as the rubberband effect having my location mode on high accuracy and wifi off stopped that...but if i have wifi on thats were i catch the rubber band.

Also it may have something to do with gogps. I notice when testing most of the gps apps that when you uncheck mock locations your spoofed location goes away from notifications...but not with th Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free app...not really sure if thats why.
    Last edited by slopokher; 10-06-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    upadated with new video and apps to help speed up the process.

Boov's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by slopokher View Post
    upadated with new video and apps to help speed up the process.
    i can get it to spoof but it always says gps signal not found and i've tried gps high accuracy and device only, also tried to check and uncheck mock location again but nothing

Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boov View Post
    i can get it to spoof but it always says gps signal not found and i've tried gps high accuracy and device only, also tried to check and uncheck mock location again but nothing
    some times it helps to check mock locations on and go to pokemon go for a split second and back to uncheck mock locations then back to pokemon go...i do know that i have not been able to get a signal at all when just having it set to device only (gps only) that might work on wifi but then you will get the rubberband effect.
    Last edited by slopokher; 10-08-2016 at 02:19 PM.

memer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    back again in true location

Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by memer View Post
    back again in true location
    do you have location mode set to high accuracy and not on wifi? if so try and delete location history then set a spoof location again and see if that stops it from going back.

mavinco7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It worked for me but only 5 mins on my note3... then back to the same problems like others.

mavinco7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It worked for me but only 5 mins on my note3... then back to the same problems like others.

Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    by problems u mean lost gps signal? or bouncing back to real location? cause it will do the lost signal like that and sometimes it just dont want to come back without having to leave mock locations on and clicking over to pokemongo then back to turn mock locations of real quick...might even have to let it stay on pokemongo with mock on till ur avatar moves to the right spot then turn off mock locations and reload pokemongo....lol i know its a pain in the ass but for me its worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast