0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joystick hack spawns you in san francisco[no root][no pc]

So im going to be sharing the new joystick hack. First you need to head to -- NO ADFLY LINKS ALLOWED -- and pick ios or android. From there install and uninstall your regular pokemon go. Then open tutuapp and go to the symbol that looks like pokemon go and download it. Install it and you should be good. Open the app and you should have a joystick and be in San Francisco.

[NOTE] Be sure to use a ptc account regular emails wont work and will crash the app.
    Last edited by Parog; 09-16-2016 at 08:15 PM. Reason: No adfly links allowed

Joystick hack spawns you in san francisco[no root][no pc]
  2. Thanks bad2fast, Goro4545 (2 members gave Thanks to Kris125 for this useful post)
    CoNSpiracy001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hacked Pokemon Go app which can be downloaded via Tutuapp is now based on the new v1.7.0 / v0.37.0 of the Pokemon Go app. The hack has the joystick with arrows, and teleport function, and has you starting at Union Square in San Fransisco. It can be installed this way:

1. On your IOS device, open Safari and go to 兔兔助手_苹果手机助手_兔兔助手官网_苹果正版助手. (If the page doesn't show and you have had an earlier version of the Tutuapp installed, you might first need to reset your network settings under Settings -> General -> Reset. This worked for me. Others have reported that clearing your browsing history etc. might work, too). In the upper right corner of the home page, click "Regular - Free - Chinese Only" and on the next page click on the green banner with the apple logo+Chinese text. A dialogue box comes up, where you select "Install". This will install the Tutu Helper app (bunny head icon) on your IOS device.

2. Go to Settings -> General -> Profiles and trust the profile installed with the Tutu Helper app (in the current version its "2Kge Servicos Gerais" but this might change).

3. Open the Tutu Helper app (bunny face icon). The app is in Chinese and on first run it shows some tips or guidance. Just go to the last of these 4-5 pages and click on the button. This takes you to the main screen. You should be able to see the Pokemon Go app here (I guess the most popular downloads are shown here and the hacked Pokemon Go app is currently the most popular it seems). Click the Pokemon Go icon and install.

On your IOS device, the hacked Pokemon Go app installs nicely next to your existing Pokemon Go app (vanilla, or Pokemon Go++ tweaked version etc.), so you can have both installed at the same time. Just be careful with skipping back and forth between different locations as this will get you soft-banned.

The teleport function is really nice. I haven't found out how to set a new home location (instead of Union Square in San Fransisco), but if you want to be able to switch between using the hacked app and the vanilla app, you can do it this way without being soft-banned:

A. Get the gps coordinates of your real location.

B. Open the hacked Pokemon Go app and make sure you don't touch the joystick, and then teleport to the gps coordinates of your real location.

Apparently the soft-ban normally only happens if you have first around moved in the hacked location... This is also the way to do poke sniping of Pokemon in the PokeSnipers - Scouting Pokemon so you don't have to list. To avoid soft-banning, you first teleport to the Pokemon and (without moving around with the joystick) you engage in catching the Pokemon. Then, before throwing the first Pokeball, you teleport back to your starting point (the location you were at before teleporting to the Pokemon) and proceed on the screen with catching the Pokemon.

faiq955's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hack for Pokemon Go Union Square is updated to 1.49.4 and works as of now.

philipwiliam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pokemon go is a very good and famous game. Me too, but I don't have much time to develop it. When I consult on the forums. They only instructed me to download the hack in tutu app at tutuappplus.net, enjoyed using and the interface was very nice. For both Android and ios.

Goro4545's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kris125 View Post
    So im going to be sharing the new joystick hack. First you need to head to -- NO ADFLY LINKS ALLOWED -- and pick ios or android. From there install and uninstall your regular pokemon go. Then open tutuapp and go to the symbol that looks like pokemon go and download it. Install it and you should be good. Open the app and you should have a joystick and be in San Francisco.

[NOTE] Be sure to use a ptc account regular emails wont work and will crash the app.
    Nice good m(。_。)m

Goro4545's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gjtjmtj5rjukut

AkashChhari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by philipwiliam View Post
    pokemon go is a very good and famous game. Me too, but I don't have much time to develop it. When I consult on the forums. They only instructed me to download the hack in tutu app at tutuappplus.net, enjoyed using and the interface was very nice. For both Android and ios.
    If its a perfect then please give a link