I think i figured out why bots are detected. menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    ItalianAce1942's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I think i figured out why bots are detected.

    So guys, i was wondering if Niantic is able to detect bots because they start at a certain LAT and LON. Let me explain, here is an example: You set the bot coordinates to 41.8919300 lat and 12.5113300 lon(Rome), then start the .exe.
    You keep the bot running for a few hours, then, the next day, you restart with the same coordinates. The bot follows the same path as last time, again and again. So, Niantic should be able to view who is using a bot.


    And, anyway, is either possibile that the bots using the API are detected and flagged.


    P.s: Greetings from Italy and sorry for bad english. ;D
    Last edited by ItalianAce1942; 08-29-2016 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Stuff

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #2
    Tempbiz's Avatar Sergeant
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    69
    Thanks G/R
    10/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going 20km on a fcking Park or a Mall isn't normal and that's why you get detected.

  3. Thanks cieniu92 (1 members gave Thanks to Tempbiz for this useful post)
  4. #3
    sroroxd's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    30
    Thanks G/R
    13/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they detect it, because u were on too many different pokestops on different countrys, u could bot from 1-40 but only in central park, do never change the place, no use other pokestops, only these in central park and near... then u dont get bann

  5. #4
    ItalianAce1942's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sroroxd View Post
    they detect it, because u were on too many different pokestops on different countrys, u could bot from 1-40 but only in central park, do never change the place, no use other pokestops, only these in central park and near... then u dont get bann
    That doesn't work. I got banned even when i was in my hometown. Stop saying bullshit.

  6. #5
    taptaptaptap's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    88
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ItalianAce1942 View Post
    That doesn't work. I got banned even when i was in my hometown. Stop saying bullshit.
    hahahaha, as soon as you open the bot your account will be banned because you have cheated

  7. #6
    TechXPlays's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    112
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    154
    Thanks G/R
    3/93
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're detected because of the method bots use to login. Its different from a mobile device, along with many other reasons. the login being one of the main ones

  8. Thanks roeebs (1 members gave Thanks to TechXPlays for this useful post)
  9. #7
    Brick3's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    36
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niantic systems doesn't detects players based on a fixed path a player follows. So you're wrong.

  10. #8
    d4krbyte's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ItalianAce1942 View Post
    So guys, i was wondering if Niantic is able to detect bots because they start at a certain LAT and LON. Let me explain, here is an example: You set the bot coordinates to 41.8919300 lat and 12.5113300 lon(Rome), then start the .exe.
    You keep the bot running for a few hours, then, the next day, you restart with the same coordinates. The bot follows the same path as last time, again and again. So, Niantic should be able to view who is using a bot.


    And, anyway, is either possibile that the bots using the API are detected and flagged.


    P.s: Greetings from Italy and sorry for bad english. ;D
    Do you know what SPAWNLOCATIONOFFSET is for in your bot? It offsets the exact lat & long, so YOU WONT SPAWN in the SAME AREA OVER AND OVER.
    Last edited by d4krbyte; 08-29-2016 at 11:50 AM. Reason: spelling

  11. #9
    Sebazz's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    10
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use pokefarmer 1.0.120 and run perfect.

    Download
    Earn biggest money on short links - uskip.me

  12. #10
    hallda12's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    41
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason its detected is because its a bot...

  13. #11
    mariogitu's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    62
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its the Rocket API

  14. #12
    devilengine's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    12
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sebazz View Post
    I use pokefarmer 1.0.120 and run perfect.

    Download
    Earn biggest money on short links - uskip.me
    Nope. You couldn't pay me to use that crap. They make the worst bots.

  15. #13
    TechXPlays's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    112
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    154
    Thanks G/R
    3/93
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sebazz View Post
    I use pokefarmer 1.0.120 and run perfect.

    Download
    Earn biggest money on short links - uskip.me
    Biggest scam on the internet is pokeFarmer... worst bot ever

    Originally Posted by devilengine View Post
    Nope. You couldn't pay me to use that crap. They make the worst bots.
    this guy knows

  16. #14
    ItalianAce1942's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    15
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TechXPlays View Post
    Biggest scam on the internet is pokeFarmer... worst bot ever



    this guy knows
    Indeed. I use PoGO BestBot. Isn't that bad.

  17. #15
    adam132's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    84
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    102
    Thanks G/R
    8/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you bot and not lucky you get banned

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Guide] I think I figured out how to avoid ban
    By iLLmatical in forum Pokemon GO Hacks|Cheats
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-30-2016, 02:14 AM
  2. All Bots are detected..
    By lito in forum Pokemon GO Hacks|Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2016, 06:04 AM
  3. [Bot] POETNT We are proud to release out POE bot.
    By caowenyu in forum PoE Bots and Programs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 05:28 AM
  4. Why/How Bots are detected
    By Diablo3Bot in forum Diablo 3 Bots Questions & Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 03:52 PM
  5. What bot are you using and why vs the others?
    By burnzy12 in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 05:10 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search