pokemon go botting is over, please stop wasting time to create 100% ban bots and sell menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    mickeymike1834's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pokemon go botting is over, please stop wasting time to create 100% ban bots and sell

as we all know that all kinds of bots that we are using are using broken API... which means once you used the bot to log in to your acc.. your ban is just a matter of time..
    I spent so much time in these 2weeks to study how to avoid bans from threads and my expiriment on 30+ LV21-32 bots, I can say that all the humanize stuff are bullshit, Its not because they were lying, Its because they always thought their assumption is the fact and never prove it, just like the people from the past who thought the earth was flat.

as the result of my experiment, using different bots, different configs on different ip and device ID, no matter you use the humanize config or the crazy one, the ban rate is still the same, the only fact is the 1000pokemons/2000 stops per day thing is real, once you over it, you will get catchflee/stop ban for a day. It wont make you easier or harder to get perm ban. Its just about the time, they know us using bots since the first minute we log in through the bots api.

So please stop selling bots account to scam the kids, these accounts are gonna be ban anyway, unless you are able to make an exactly same API as the official one to bot

btw, I wanna say my lv23 legit account started playing it from last month, started use fake gps since lv1 and only type the coord to catch rare pokemon and back to the original place manually instead of using the pokesniper bat to do these automatically, still not banned till now, I wonder is this not detectable or just a luck?
    anyone have the similar experience of mine?
    Last edited by mickeymike1834; 08-23-2016 at 02:49 AM.

pokemon go botting is over, please stop wasting time to create 100% ban bots and sell
  2. Thanks iO0o0Oi, youwhat, jaxclain (3 members gave Thanks to mickeymike1834 for this useful post)
    Zaytron's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, that's your problem. Don't bring your sh!t to us, we all know the ban is real no sh!t bro but why the **** are you whining over it, if you don't like to bots don't use it ****head.

You never know maybe one day someone found a way to bypass things & everything works fine afterwards? What's your purpose? You think your single thread going to stop the whole forums from botting? lmao

mickeymike1834's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zaytron View Post
    I mean, that's your problem. Don't bring your sh!t to us, we all know the ban is real no sh!t bro but why the **** are you whining over it, if you don't like to bots don't use it ****head.
    I never said I dont like the bot, I just wanna say all the bots are 100% detectable atm, and I hate people still selling the 100% bannable accounts and said its safe.

visitor's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/15
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all bots for every game online are detectable, its not something new
    Hey I just met you

cutekamote's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new joined date and he whines after getting a few accounts banned lol

selfantasy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a pessimist.

punk2kid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today's ban is because of the new update. Don't be so bitter about it and try to influence everyone else. Now go wipe that tears of urs. There there~

forevaplo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by visitor View Post
    all bots for every game online are detectable, its not something new
    They can be detectable, but they are not detectable.

pyrox101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mickeymike1834 View Post
    as we all know that all kinds of bots that we are using are using broken API... which means once you used the bot to log in to your acc.. your ban is just a matter of time..
    I spent so much time in these 2weeks to study how to avoid bans from threads and my expiriment on 30+ LV21-32 bots, I can say that all the humanize stuff are bullshit, Its not because they were lying, Its because they always thought their assumption is the fact and never prove it, just like the people from the past who thought the earth was flat.

as the result of my experiment, using different bots, different configs on different ip and device ID, no matter you use the humanize config or the crazy one, the ban rate is still the same, the only fact is the 1000pokemons/2000 stops per day thing is real, once you over it, you will get catchflee/stop ban for a day. It wont make you easier or harder to get perm ban. Its just about the time, they know us using bots since the first minute we log in through the bots api.

So please stop selling bots account to scam the kids, these accounts are gonna be ban anyway, unless you are able to make an exactly same API as the official one to bot

btw, I wanna say my lv23 legit account started playing it from last month, started use fake gps since lv1 and only type the coord to catch rare pokemon and back to the original place manually instead of using the pokesniper bat to do these automatically, still not banned till now, I wonder is this not detectable or just a luck?
    anyone have the similar experience of mine?
    If you right click on desktop and open notepad you can post your thoughts, read them easy and not sound like a noob. #proadvice.

Thanks,

similikitip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how about xposed android app (like controller without GPS spoofing) ? is it using custom API too?

pyrox101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by similikitip View Post
    how about xposed android app (like controller without GPS spoofing) ? is it using custom API too?
    no

Sent from a fridge using a toaster.

ongnoicuagod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i played legit to lvl 17 and started botting to lvl 26 ;just got banned this morning . I have to work , this game is just for fun so it wouldn't matter if it were banned or not . My advice is , stop wasting your time because there's a lot of thing rather than staring at a phone outside the street . 1 last word : "****A YOU NIANTIC <3 !"

SubeQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seriously WHAT?!?!!
    He is saying that people shouldn't sell accounts that are bot as safe AND the whole forums goes nutz...
    Come on people.... You seriously want people buying bot accounts that seller claim that "they are safe"
    No bot account is safe. Not even legit account are safe, since I seen that from Niantic, and they don't answer ANY emails...

khai5535's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if we use controller without GPS spoofing, we might be safe ?

vailhor's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    5/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SubeQ View Post
    seriously WHAT?!?!!
    He is saying that people shouldn't sell accounts that are bot as safe AND the whole forums goes nutz...
    Come on people.... You seriously want people buying bot accounts that seller claim that "they are safe"
    No bot account is safe. Not even legit account are safe, since I seen that from Niantic, and they don't answer ANY emails...
    Wrong on one point, legit accounts are safe, no one has been banned with a legit account as far as we know, mine is still fine even after botted with another account on the same phone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast