How do you snipe manually using necrobot? or specify the cp you want to snipe? menu

User Tag List

ethan5925's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you snipe manually using necrobot? or specify the cp you want to snipe?

I think auto sniping will have higher chances of getting banned. So is there anyway we can snipe manually when we are using necrobot?

For example, only snipe pokemon with desired CP, eg: when catch the pokemon when you encounter pokemon above CP 1500, otherwise give up and move on.

It will reduce snipping time to get the pokemon we want, thus reducing the chances of being banned.

Currently what I do is, I check the CP and IV whenever pokemon escape, if it doesnt meet my requirement then i will close necrobot, and run necrobot after few minutes.

Or, is there any snipping program allow me to do that?

Thanks.

How do you snipe manually using necrobot? or specify the cp you want to snipe?
    alexdared's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being in a dreadful need of on-time work in physics the only place I had found to agree to get over it was https://rankmywriter.com service. To my biggest luck, it turned out to be a great decision! The calculations were correct, and the summary page had all the required material. I am ecstatic of the comments I get on my project. Awesome!