9/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    For people who got "Failed to get data from the server" disable data/wifi right after Niantic Balloon logo transitioning to warning page(Gyarados)

The logging process bar will get stuck and after a short while it says "Cannot connect to server" then enable data/wifi and hit retry

You will get pass "Failed to get data from the server" messageand log in as usual.

You're not banned. I REPEAT you're not banned. Your account just got locked on a bad server. This trick will let you out

You're welcome
    Got a red bar that says no internet activity nothing about a cannot connect to server message also click to log out is on the screen as well

New temp ban only post here!
    bootlick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TrickzTurn View Post
    Lol im a shitty troll ? what do i need to troll about ... Quite frankly i care less who believes me , i have no reason to lie to anyone
    100 pages of encouragement and you can't swing the big dick black out newspaper with only today's time stamp and your working 40 lvl account AFTER ban. So you need that I was fat, now I am slim SS. You don't have it b/c your a...

qaqaq32's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thissnub View Post
    Got a red bar that says no internet activity nothing about a cannot connect to server message also click to log out is on the screen as well
    same here...

thissnub's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thissnub View Post
    now says fail to get game data from server

pokemonmeditation's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didnt work

For people who got "Failed to get data from the server" disable data/wifi right after Niantic Balloon logo transitioning to warning page(Gyarados)

The logging process bar will get stuck and after a short while it says "Cannot connect to server" then enable data/wifi and hit retry

You will get pass "Failed to get data from the server" messageand log in as usual.

You're not banned. I REPEAT you're not banned. Your account just got locked on a bad server. This trick will let you out

You're welcome
    That definitely didn't work. Tried 5-10 times.

6. Thanks thissnub, jikifreaky (2 members gave Thanks to pokemonmeditation for this useful post)
    bootlick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qaqaq32 View Post
    same here...
    Logging, done, b/c you go unheard. If you can't login cause a bunch of pokemon say humbly we are trying, if you get the need to retry icon, your banned. You have an appeal window, once that is done the next screen you will see if login doesn't exist, becuase your name etc is available to make new pokemon. If you have existing accounts that didn't get banned that were botting lock them into your true location via signing up for a gym or walking outside and trying to spin RL spot. GN last post, done on deaf ears.

thissnub's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pokemonmeditation View Post
    That definitely didn't work. Tried 5-10 times.
    likewise ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BadPockets's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're welcome
    Unfortunately, this is not the case. I just ran a test with an account that was "failed data banned" and continued to get the same message on load.

bootlick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BadPockets View Post
    Unfortunately, this is not the case. I just ran a test with an account that was "failed data banned" and continued to get the same message on load.
    Holyshit, who do I need to quote to get 1 person to read what I have stated. AWAKENED from sleep. Your banned. If you can't login due to retry, or we humbly ****ed you, your done. You have an appeal window. When that window expires, I will be selling your name on e-bay, JK. but it will be available.

jonred24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any ideas what would cause this?New temp ban only post here!-untitle44d-gif

thissnub's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jonred24 View Post
    any ideas what would cause this?New temp ban only post here!-untitle44d-gif
    this seems like an actual ban string sorry bud

mufeta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not sure how true it is but makes sense that be why no emails?
    the "Failed to get game data from the server" is supposedly a flag of your account. This means that the account currently isn't banned yet - however it's under investigation for third party software.

jonred24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya at first I would get in and after 5 min of hitting pokestops it would say none in my area the area is to small.. so I would wait 5 min log back in and it would work but only for about 10 min and then the same thing no pokestops or pokemon in my area. then when I would start up it would have my ip address in Red writing when logging in, so I was like wtf? but it would still log me in so I figured I would wait a day or so but now this haha

BadPockets's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bootlick View Post
    Holyshit, who do I need to quote to get 1 person to read what I have stated. AWAKENED from sleep. Your banned. If you can't login due to retry, or we humbly ****ed you, your done. You have an appeal window. When that window expires, I will be selling your name on e-bay, JK. but it will be available.
    First of all, settle down. I read what you have to say (several times) but unless you are a representative from Niantic, you really don't know anymore than the next poster in the thread. If you have inside information or a source other than "hurr durr, it's common sense", please provide that to the group and we will go from there.

The truth of the matter is no one knows what the current situation is except those who work for Niantic right now and are privy to the inner working of the system. You very well be right and this very well may be a permanent ban. But until we get confirmation from Niantic, you have nothing better than anecdotal conjecture.

lito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, it's confirmed, a "failed to get data from server" error means you are PERMANENTLY BAN. Just ran a test from my 2 legit account from google, my wife and daughter, in-laws, friends, nephews and nieces, all of their accts are legit and can play with no error.

Note: They have also deleted/erased everything in your inventory, i checked it with poke ninja and all my pokemon and items are wiped clean!! :-( sad!
    Last edited by lito; 08-13-2016 at 12:07 AM.