0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoGo Sniper Pro (pokesnipers.com) problem

I seem to be having trouble with the premium sniper. The same problem occurs whether I have 1 sniper running or up to 6. The same problem also occurs when I have 10 pokemon on whitelist or over 100. It will seem to work well for a couple of hours, catch about 50 or so at a good pace, and then it will stop catching. No error message. But either no new log messages or every message reads "***** not here." Sometimes it helps when I wait overnight and start it again, but sometimes it doesnt. I also seem to have no trouble with new accounts but I have more trouble higher trainer levels, and even just after the first run. Apart from from those things Ive noticed, it seems somewhat random as to when the sniper will stop working. The sniper doesnt officially stop, its still running, just not catching anything. Also I should note that if I have 6 accounts running, there can be 2-4 sniping properly and the rest are not. This leads me to believe its got something to do with the accounts in relation to the program and the program itself, but thats just a thought I had. I hope Ive given enough details. I tried to mention everything. Id really love to get this running smoothly for more than a couple of hours a day. Please instruct me on how to fix this, thanks!

PoGo Sniper Pro (pokesnipers.com) problem
    dash9231's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably just a function set in place so that u dont go overboard while sniping and get banned easily

drjack6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it happens when only a few pokemon are whitelisted, which is just one catch every few minutes, so that shouldnt trigger a function like that