Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this softban for ip is for too many actions from one ip, and it has to be limited to 3 bots, or does this ban lasts because there is too low config with poke delays etc?
    Can someone explain this?

Fix "IP-Bans" easily
    Poltergeisth4cker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have also found out the device ID get's banned? I'm running 8 bots they got offline within 10 minutes, asuming this was the cause of an IP ban but it wasn't. Randomized device ID and they are all up running. Mabey something to add in the bot?

FeenixGoodies's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Poltergeisth4cker View Post
    Anyone have also found out the device ID get's banned? I'm running 8 bots they got offline within 10 minutes, asuming this was the cause of an IP ban but it wasn't. Randomized device ID and they are all up running. Mabey something to add in the bot?
    I have different device ID for each bot and still they get banned.

basszoneiv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sucks.. Im stuck like you as well.. i tryed everything and the mutherfukers still get banned

sagittaru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just got banned for about 5 minutes when running 4 necros today.
    weird thing is my 4 bots were okay when I was running them simultaneously overnight last night.

running just 3 necros this time, hope itll be okay

lapeiro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what kind of proxies do you need to use though? http? socks5?

EDIT: Tried using Tor as socks5 proxy didnt seem to work, at least on wireshark it didnt show the correct ip from tor
    Last edited by lapeiro; 08-08-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Surrounder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zorndyke View Post
    for selling and or dominating (multiple) gym level 10

Selling? Level 30 accounts go for like $3-4, What is the point?

Driveskull's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where xD You are really funny person. If you have safe accounts at 30 lvlfor 3-4$ i will buy hundred from you right now !

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Surrounder View Post
    Selling? Level 30 accounts go for like $3-4, What is the point?
    Level 30 = 20-25 usd

Drahque's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "UseWebsocket": true,
    could this be the reason ?

Ploxasarus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna clarify on some things here since people are not really so knowledgeable.

If you are running a proxy you really need to determine what kind of proxy port access it has before even getting it in conjunction with there api servers. Not all proxys are designed to run on all ports. Alot of the people saying "I tried X amount of proxies an it didn't work I still got banned" is because your proxy didn't actually run on the client prior to connection state. I have 3 machines, a server/desktop/laptop, I have tested a proper setup with a rotating vpn via a script ( not proxy ) and on every machine all of the bots worked fine going above 5 bots so the whole "it dun work" is because your proxys are failing and its using your actual ip and not the proxy. Either this is necrobots error ( which I do not use that bot ) or your proxys port setups do not allow the access an necrobot defaults to your original ip or something else of the sort is my only assumption. I don't prefer to use proxy because they are simply unstable for the most part and rather prefer vpn's which have a better lifetime usually.

This is all I'm going to contribute to this and I see now why I was less then inclined to dip into posting things here outside of my normal since most people here are just looking for spoonfeeding and handouts. Not trying to be rude but being able to use tools/scripts/things to check connection states of a program or to even utilize other things is not that difficult and there is too much arguing or asking for handouts instead of people taking the time to read/learn/understand an just want something given to them too simplistically..
    Last edited by Ploxasarus; 08-08-2016 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
    I'm gonna clarify on some things here since people are not really so knowledgeable.

If you are running a proxy you really need to determine what kind of proxy port access it has before even getting it in conjunction with there api servers. Not all proxys are designed to run on all ports. Alot of the people saying "I tried X amount of proxies an it didn't work I still got banned" is because your proxy didn't actually run on the client prior to connection state. I have 3 machines, a server/desktop/laptop, I have tested a proper setup with a rotating vpn via a script ( not proxy ) and on every machine all of the bots worked fine going above 5 bots so the whole "it dun work" is because your proxys are failing and its using your actual ip and not the proxy. Either this is necrobots error ( which I do not use that bot ) or your proxys port setups do not allow the access an necrobot defaults to your original ip or something else of the sort is my only assumption. I don't prefer to use proxy because they are simply unstable for the most part and rather prefer vpn's which have a better lifetime usually.

This is all I'm going to contribute to this and I see now why I was less then inclined to dip into posting things here outside of my normal since most people here are just looking for spoonfeeding and handouts. Not trying to be rude but being able to use tools/scripts/things to check connection states of a program or to even utilize other things is not that difficult and there is too much arguing or asking for handouts instead of people taking the time to read/learn/understand an just want something given to them too simplistically..
    Thanks a lot for the response, I'm wondering if it's because my router hasn't port forded to the ports?

I never intended handouts, I've literally spend last 15 hours trying to solve this problem and only slept 1½ hour last 48 hours now. I tried almost everything! And I just can't make t work, it's driving me crazy. :S

I've come to the conclusion, as your saying, either necro doesnt work or my proxies doesn't. I just have no clue how to solve that problem. I know it's not the proxies. So yeah your right, I've narrowed it down to one problem:

The real problem: The connection between my pc/bot to the proxy.

Question is, how the heck to solve it or what did I do wrong on this part.

basszoneiv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post

Who Pissed you off Bro?

Thanks G/R
    2/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do I need to turn off my anti-virus, firewalls etc.?

Do I need to port forward the ports in my router?

Thanks G/R
    2/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried turning off firewall and port forwarding now, didn't work either ....

wtf do I do wrong, can someone just give 1 foot or lead or hint in the right direction or share how they do it ... I'm REALLY trying hard ...........

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast