[REQUEST] GREAT CP IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERY POKEMON.. how to keep the good ones for bot menu

User Tag List

hideyourface's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[REQUEST] GREAT CP IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERY POKEMON.. how to keep the good ones for bot

Requesting for bot devs to make it so that we can adjust what CP we want to keep for each and every pokemon, they are different for example a magikarp 200 cp is considered one of the best, compared to a 1k pinsir.

Minimum CP isnt cutting it, can someone tell me how i can adjust the cp i want to keep for each and every pokemon? that would be great.

[REQUEST] GREAT CP IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERY POKEMON.. how to keep the good ones for bot
    squee666's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well we are more concerned over IV and Movesets not CP soooo

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by squee666 View Post
    well we are more concerned over IV and Movesets not CP soooo
    This. CP is so meh. I hardly ever pay attention to it.

dazwaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would take a really high cp pokemon within 10% iv of a low cp pokemon, the stardust difference in levelling wouldnt be worth it to me.

sdq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dazwaz View Post
    I would take a really high cp pokemon within 10% iv of a low cp pokemon, the stardust difference in levelling wouldnt be worth it to me.
    You can get like 500k+ stardust a day, it's not an issue

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought higher cp gives better cp when u evolve it? why so concern about IV. sorry im not very knowledgeable about the IV thing. never read any of it up. does evolution randomly gives CP to the new evolved pokemon based on IV?

dazwaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am getting like 30k a day, uising necrobot, what are you using?

scorpionox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sdq View Post
    You can get like 500k+ stardust a day, it's not an issue
    With which bot and settings?

there is a bot of all new pokemon transferred directly after the catch ?

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cmon can someone explain? why is IV more important than CP? i thought the higher CP the base pokemon is, ur gonna get a higher quality when u evolve it?

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/91
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    COPY AND PASTED FROM THEBITBAG

"Compared to Combat Power or CP in Niantic’s game, Individual Values are definitely more important than the game’s Pokemon strength rating system. Individual Values constitute the CP rating itself, so Pokemon GO players should definitely pay attention to these hidden stats to increase their chances in winning Gym battles. Here’s what we know about Individual Values and their importance in the game.

Although Individual Values cannot be seen in the game, players were able to confirm the existence of the system through data mining. So far, there are only three Individual Values in the game, namely Attack, Defense, and Stamina. These vary among Pokemon, and players should aim for the “perfect” values for the competitive setting. Competitive players mostly focus on improving and gaining a good number on these stats.

Technically, having a Pokemon with more points for each Individual Value stat is definitely advantageous in battles. It allows the Pokemon to trade heavy hits and take a beating if need be. Each Pokemon is assigned a different balance of these stats, but the Pokemon GO community has a list of the game’s bests and even the potentially broken ones. However, KholdStare88’s thread on the Pokemon GO Reddit confirms that stats aren’t everything in the competitive aspect of the game as better attack moves are also considered when training the “best” Pokemon.

In terms of computation, Defense and Stamina improve the quality of the Pokemon as a Gym Defender. Meanwhile, Attack and the Move’s base damage decides a Pokemon’s strength in taking Gyms. If you’re up to crunching these values and trying out the formulas by yourself, the community has also made a Pokemon GO IV calculator for your convenience.

While most of the IVs for every Pokemon has already been discovered, knowing this system early and intimately will help you in the long run. Once Niantic starts releasing new Pokemon in the game, you can already gauge if they’re worth getting for competitive use. Besides the Pokemon’s usefulness in Gyms, it’s better to keep one also so you’re prepared in case Niantic buffs or nerfs them in a future patch."

-Hope this helped some-

credit to author - Pokemon GO IV: What Are Individual Values And Why Are They Important?