1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works like a charm!

BotStarter - Tool to keep bots running :)
    MakingPaint's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes bots don't close. They just get errors and then conclude with, "Press any key to continue..." For example, this happens with Spegeli. Does this tool close the bot when it gets the error, and then restarts it?

hotfilehd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this bot got the problem with windows 10

trick2gg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PassionSTAR View Post
    Hello Community!

there are so many different bots out there yet and some of them are absolutely awesome, beside the fact of some random crashes after x hours.
    People let their computers powered on overnight only to bot and when they wake up in the morning to see the bot is crashed early on, the disappointnes is real

So I started a small project called BotStarter.
    The tool works as easy as it sounds:
    In the configuration file BotStarter.ini you can add multiple line of full qualified paths. Example content:
    Code:
    D:\Tools\Name of Your Bot 1\PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console.exe
    D:\Tools\Name of Your Bot 2\PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console.exe
    C:\windows\system32\calc.exe
    As you can see even spaces doesn't matter, it just needs to be a full qualified path inclusive extension.

The tool will not only start all bots/applications configured, it will take care about them to run. If one of the applications gets closed/crashes - it will restarted immediately!
    This way you can go sleep like a baby and your bot keeps running

Important information about the closing!
    There are two options to close this application:
    1) You want to close all bots/applications started? Just press Enter into the command prompt
    2) You want to keep all bots/applications started? Just hit the X and close the window

This is 100% my own work and counts as free software. Feel free to use and recommend it to people having problems keeping their bots alive!

Happy Botting

Download BotStarter 1.0
    it wont close error window so its kind of useless now , error window must be close to open new one

PassionSTAR's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    5/56
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chiennguyen4499 View Post
    Can u add features that we can remove or add more stuffs when other is running? Close all bot just to quit 1 and then change log, re-open is cost a lot time.
    Well i will think about it, but what does "a lot of time" means. I mean to add such functionality, the concept of this application needs to be redesigned. This means it would be hours of development to save a few seconds...
    I mean if you add/remove a bot, you just need to press ENTER in BotStarter windows and restart it. Since the application will do the rest (starting all other bots) its pretty much seconds what i coasts in current state...

Originally Posted by hotfilehd View Post
    Please show your BotStarter.ini file. You are using C:\windows\system32\calc.exe which was just an example and should not be used. On windows10, unfortunately, they redesigned calc.exe to just start another application and end process. Therefore BotStarter just starts it again and again and again.
    Just dont insert calc.exe

Originally Posted by MakingPaint View Post
    Sometimes bots don't close. They just get errors and then conclude with, "Press any key to continue..." For example, this happens with Spegeli. Does this tool close the bot when it gets the error, and then restarts it?
    Spegeli's bot is uncompiled and you need to compile it by yourself for using it. I actually wrote a few lines how to edit his bot to not bring this "press key" message and just end process. This way my tool can carry on his work
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...ml#post3484963 (BotStarter - Tool to keep bots running :))

Originally Posted by hotfilehd View Post
    I think this bot got the problem with windows 10
    See answer above to first of your posts

Originally Posted by trick2gg View Post
    it wont close error window so its kind of useless now , error window must be close to open new one
    Well just because you are using a bot with a stupid behavior (prompting for key before exit), it doesn't mean my application is useless at all. There are several other bots which doesn't behave like that!
    BUT, assuming you are using an uncompiled bot like spegeli's bot e.g. - you can easily change this behavior of the bot with one single line in code. Please see also http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...ml#post3484963

droman123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey man, Awesome work, was wondering if this works for haxton's bot. thats the fastest bot for exp out right now. does it actually need a .exe or can it open a cmd from the visual studios?

Thanks G/R
    5/56
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by droman123 View Post
    hey man, Awesome work, was wondering if this works for haxton's bot. that's the fastest bot for exp out right now. does it actually need a .exe or can it open a cmd from the visual studios?
    It definitely needs an exe application to start. BUT, visual studio is a development tool which is made for making exe files (to explain in very easy words :-))
    I mean that's usually how the bots work, you do your settings, compile them and using your exe. Its not intended to always run your bots in visual studio.

kayledisappear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so i'm using spegeli's bot

Do i put "System.Console.ReadLine();" // or // "System.Console.ReadLine();"?
    When I do "// "System.Console.ReadLine();", it will not compile and errors out also same as deleting it.

uyusuak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks dude! THANKS!!!!!!!!!

droman123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It definitely needs an exe application to start. BUT, visual studio is a development tool which is made for making exe files (to explain in very easy words :-))
    I mean that's usually how the bots work, you do your settings, compile them and using your exe. Its not intended to always run your bots in visual studio.
    Thanks for clarifying what Visual Basics does, I was pretty confused (new to this)

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Sicer Nairin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there any way to make it also press a key after restarting ? the new Necro bot makes you press a key to continue so this is not working anymore

Thanks G/R
    5/56
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kayledisappear View Post
    so i'm using spegeli's bot

Do i put "System.Console.ReadLine();" // or // "System.Console.ReadLine();"?
    When I do "// "System.Console.ReadLine();", it will not compile and errors out also same as deleting it.
    Wow that "" are really confusing
    Lets try it easier: Currently there is a line what looks like (because of form it will have some tabs before but doesn't matter):
    System.Console.ReadLine();
    After your change it should look like
    //System.Console.ReadLine();
    In visual studio you should see that line turning green immediately, marked as a comment.

Another way, what is maybe easier...
    Just delete this single line :-D

Originally Posted by Sicer Nairin View Post
    is there any way to make it also press a key after restarting ? the new Necro bot makes you press a key to continue so this is not working anymore
    So you saying necro expecting a key at START of the bot??? or just when it crashs like there were several posts regarding this?

Sicer Nairin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you saying necro expecting a key at START of the bot??? or just when it crashs like there were several posts regarding this?
    yep at start, now you need a key to start it

Thanks G/R
    5/56
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sicer Nairin View Post
    yep at start, now you need a key to start it
    There are others having the same problem, but unfortunately the problem is the change of necros bot. But there are already "solutions" posted like http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...ml#post3493434

deepmad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast