17/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How I got Lockito working with BlueStacks

Big edit: I highly suggest switching you Nox instead of BlueStacks. You could try some of the steps past step 5 to use Lockito but I'm sure there are other guides out there.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...luestacks.html for a guide to use Nox, credits to the OP of that thread.

I won't be updating this thread anymore as Nox is better than BlueStacks and this thread is not redundant.

Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know that I have managed to get GPS Spoofing on the PC to work with BlueStacks and Lockito.

This is basically a compilation of information gathered from the various threads here, so thank you to everyone who has contributed, and credits to the original posters.

Here's what I did:

1) Uninstall and remove all BlueStacks files.

2) Download and install this version of BlueStacks - https://bluestacks-app-player.en.upt...ownload/448321 RENAME the file to BlueStacks_ThinInstaller.exe credits to Stovokor on another forum

3) Download Bluestacks Easy v3.5 and run it, I used autodetect, KitKat, method 3 and unsquashed option checked to root BlueStacks.

4) Download and run tweakerBS and use it to install Xposed framework / installer on BlueStacks. You can also disable the camera on regedit here. You should now have Xposed installed on BlueStacks.

5a) From here, I followed Crazyhead's guide but with some modifications, I did not need to use Kingroot as it was already rooted in step 3.

5b) I installed Lucky Patcher, Developer Options Tool, Mock Locations, Hide Mock Locations, and Pokemon GO first. Then, I used Lucky Patcher to install Lockito as a system app instead of Fake GPS as per step 5 of Crazyhead's guide.

6) Run Hide Mock Locations and enable Pokemon GO on it, then reboot BlueStacks (close it and run it again).

7) Run the Xposed Installer and go to Modules and select Hide Mock Locations. Reboot BlueStacks again.

Follow Smitten's guide to create your own Lockito route, import it, and load it.

Edit 1: To import the route from the PC to BlueStacks, you can copy and paste the .gpx file into C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\ShareFolder
    Edit 2: The files can be found at "sdcard/ windows/BstSharedFolder/" on Lockito.

9) Run task manager, find the BlueStacks app under processes, right-click it, and set priority to High.

10) Run Pokemon go with location services turned off (In BlueStacks, hit settings, location and it's the little blue slider on the top right if you can't find it).

11) Click on the top of the Pokemon GO app screen and slide down as you would on an actual phone, then press the play button for Lockito.

12) Turn location services back on and set it to GPS only.

13) Profit

If your game crashes when catching pokemon, open pokemon GO and before doing anything else, go to BlueStacks' settings, click on Google, the three vertical dots at the top right, and remove the account. (Credits to +Marceloavf and +Zen)

If I missed any credits, I apologise. I hope you all have success with this method!
    Last edited by trolltato; 07-17-2016 at 07:52 AM.

How I got Lockito working with BlueStacks
  2. Thanks djcrisp, Crazyhead, yukitaru, Blackmac, Mosmith101, bigbenis (6 members gave Thanks to trolltato for this useful post)
    RuNKino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really nice, now its working fine for me

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4) Download and run tweakerBS and use it to install Xposed framework / installer on BlueStacks. You can also disable the camera on regedit here. You should now have Xposed installed on BlueStacks.

Sorry, but how do I get the framework installed for this step?
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

trolltato's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

Sorry, but how do I get the framework installed for this step?
    In TweakerBS, click on the second tab at the top and then select installed Xposed (there should be an option somewhere at the top right).

I'm not on my computer right now so I'm not sure if it's exactly right, but it should be close and I'm sure you'll be able to find the option!

djcrisp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still getting failed to detect location i followed all the steps

RuNKino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How I got Lockito working with BlueStacks-unbenannt1-pngHow I got Lockito working with BlueStacks-unbenannt2-jpg

ngnug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx it actually worked for once, only thing i cant figure out is how to import lockito files into bluestacks I put it in the file you said to under program data but in the bluestacks app of lockito i cant find the folder that it corasponds to.

trolltato's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by djcrisp View Post
    still getting failed to detect location i followed all the steps
    I'm not sure how else to help you as I'm not an expert and am just describing what I did after reading through the various threads. Did you reboot BlueStacks and make sure that hide mock locations is enabled for Pokemon GO and that it is enabled in Xposed?

Originally Posted by RuNKino View Post
    How I got Lockito working with BlueStacks-unbenannt1-pngHow I got Lockito working with BlueStacks-unbenannt2-jpg
    Thanks for pointing them to the right place for me.

Originally Posted by ngnug View Post
    thx it actually worked for once, only thing i cant figure out is how to import lockito files into bluestacks I put it in the file you said to under program data but in the bluestacks app of lockito i cant find the folder that it corasponds to.
    It can be found at "sdcard/ windows/BstSharedFolder/" just like the other GPS files "copied" into BlueStacks .

djcrisp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RuNKino View Post
    ah that was for me yea i did it all word for word

im stupid forgot to tick the box in xposed sorry about that ill see if it works now haha

so embarrassed

ill +rep u both thanks for making me double check haha
    Last edited by djcrisp; 07-13-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea why pokemon go just keeps launching and looking like this?

Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

RuNKino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never had this before and I had many errors. Did u try to start from scratch?

Slax23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey thanks alot for your tutorial but i have the same issue.

Startet from strach several times on windows 10 and windows 7, pokemon go keeps crashing bluestacks.
    On windows 10 i need to restart the whole system in order to get bluestacks work again.

bassae's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-question about this; when I try installing xposed framework; it says "check route"

oompalompa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorta similar to what others have mentioned, when launching Pokemon Go it loads the first splash page then after rotates the screen and closes/crashes sending me back to the home screen. I looked in the app store and if you try and download Pokemon Go manually it states that it is not compatible with this device.

SaW120's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any softbans yet with this solution?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast