Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon GO on the PC with fakeGPS locations & Lockito GPS route (Method 2)

Hello guys, after being a leecher for years, and pretty much only been known on how to do that, i might finally have something that i could share with the rest of you in return. I have a way (which doesn't work 100% fluently yet, but it works) to play Pokemon GO from your PC and to move everywhere with a FakeGPS app.
    The emulator that i use for this is called "BlueStacks" and i'll show you exactly how.

The game might be originally made to get people of their lazy ass and move around, but those who rather just sit down, follow the steps below:

YOU DOWNLOAD ALL THE APPS ON YOUR COMPUTER, NOT IN BLUESTACKS!

Method 2 includes Lockito + Syndey fake GPS route

Method 1:
    Step 1:
    Download Bluestacks and instal it
    Bluestacks - The World's Largest Mobile Gaming Platform on PC

Somewhere during all these steps it will ask you to log in google and bluestacks. USE THE GOOGLE ACCOUNT YOU SAVED YOUR PROGRESS ON! If you saved it to the pokemon club, you can just login with something random.

Step 2
    Launch Blue stacks. (You can click the TV screen away)
    Click on the Android tab ontop of the window (it will either load or initialize, you can switch between the welcome tab and Android tab till its loaded and shows apps)

Step 3:
    Now that Bluestacks is installed, you'll have to root it. A easy way to do this is to use KingsRoot.
    Download KingsRoot for Android here:
    https://kingroot.net/
    After downloading go back to BlueStacks and click on the APK icon at the left side of the window (above the folder icon).
    Go to your just downloaded KingsRoot app and open it. It will instal KingsRoot to your BlueStacks.
    After installing it, go to the android tab ontop of the BlueStacks window and open Kingsroot (its either there, or click all apps at the right side)
    Slide the screen up a few times till it allows you to click the "Try" button. When you get to the app menu, click on "Fix now".
    You'll get a scanning screen, wait till its done and after that you can close the KingsRoot app tab at the top.

Step 4:
    Now that BlueStacks is rooted, you'll have to download the app called "Lucky Patcher" and install it the same way as you did with KingsRoot in Step 3.
    Lucky Patcher 6.2.4 for Android - Download
    Open Lucky Patcher after installing it, it will ask you if you want to give it root acces. You select "allow" and "forever".

Step 5:
    Now you'll need a app to work as a GPS, for this we use "FakeGPS", you can get it here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qdsco0lkw...monGO.apk?dl=0
    After you downloaded this app to your PC, you DO NOT INSTALL IT LIKE THE PREVIOUS APPS!
    Go back to BlueStacks and go the the "Welcome" Tab ontop. Now drag your "FakeGPS.apk" file onto the welcome screen. (It will copy it into the shared BlueStacks folder), or you could click the "folder icon" at the left, and select and open FakeGPS there to upload it.
    Now open Lucky Patcher again in BlueStacks and click on "Rebuild & Install" at the bottom.
    Navigate to "sdcard/ windows/BstSharedFolder/" and click on the FakeGPS apk.
    Here you click on "Install as Systemapplication".
    Once its installed, it will ask you to reboot. Click NO, instead go to the right top, click on the option wheel and "reload/reboot android thingy".

Step 6:
    If we would launch the game now (which we didnt install yet) it would say "failed to locate location" because we use a mock location.
    To fix this we need to trick Android in thinking its the original GPS. To do this we download the BlueStacks developer options:
    Developer Options Tool APK for Bluestacks | Download Android APK GAMES & APPS for BlueStacks
    You install this app like you installed Kingsroot and Lucky Patcher, through the APK button at the left side of BlueStacks.
    Once its installed, you open it and flip the on/off switch at the right side, a couple times on and off, and leave it Off after.
    (If you cant get into the app because of the advertisement, open Lucky Patcher, find the app there, go to Patch tools, and go to "Remove google ads" and patch it there. Try opening the Dev Tools app after that again)

Step 7:
    Now its time to download and install Pokemon GO by clicking "Download APK"
    Pokémon GO APKs - APKMirror
    After downloading, install this app also via the APK button at the left side of BlueStacks.

Step 8:
    Now that all required apps are installed, you're good to go.
    Open Lucky Patcher, go to "Search" at the bottom of the app.
    Click on filter at the right top, and select "Systemapps" and click apply.
    Now click on FakeGPS and start the APP.
    In FakeGPS, go to the options at the right top and select "Expert mode", DONT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE, or do it at own risk.
    Press esc to go back to the map and find a location you want to simulate, double click that spot and click the play button at the right bottom corner.

Now open Pokemon GO, by going to the android tab and fil in your details.

If you want to change a location to something else, just go back to the Lucky Patcher tab on top again, navigate to FakeGPS, click a new spot and press the Play button again and switch back to the game tab.

A video of these steps, which is not made by me, so credits to the uploader:

Method 2: (Credits to trolltato)
    For those who cant get it working, download and install this version of BlueStacks - https://bluestacks-app-player.en.upt...ownload/448321 RENAME the file to BlueStacks_ThinInstaller.exe credits to Stovokor on another forum
    Download my winrar bluestacks and extract it over the installed files in /Program Data/
    https://we.tl/PBOvvyKAr7 (This links stays up for 7 days)
    After that just launch your BlueSTacks and you should have my setup, you just have to fill in your google and bluestacks account.

IT could be in Dutch, i'm not sure if you can change your language settings somewhere, else you have to do it on your intuition ^^
    This winrar includes (FakeGPS & Lockito + a almost 10km route in sydney (just put the speed to 10km max, not the 12 it says now)
    It tends to brick a lot if you keep doing a lot things outside pokemon, when this happens and you got the Lucky Patcher still open, you can reopen pokemon there. If you cant get it open there, you just simple re-extract the "Android" folder into the "Program Data/Bluestacks/" and re-open bluestacks and repeat.

Overal info:
    1. Do not make jumps bigger than 5-10km or you''ll get soft banned (30 minutes of not being able to loot pokestops, catch pokemons)
    2. If you want to check out places that are far away, make those big jumps when you have to do something for 30 minutes anyway (make dinner, go shopping, watch a show, etc)
    3. -33.859075, 151.213143 places me exactly between 4 pokestops in sydney

Requests:
    1. If anyone finds a way to stop the random game closing/crashes after changing a location, please post it as a comment, or PM me the solution please.
    2. If anyone finds a way to have the FakeGPS app and Pokemon next to each other on the same screen without tabbing, post it here aswell, or give me a PM please.

Known complications:
    1. You have to keep switching between the apps to change locations
    2. Pokemon GO sometimes randomly closes after you change the location
    3. Pokemon GO instantly crashes after relaunching it after a change location crash. (fix this by changing to location again for a few meters and reopen Pokemon GO)
    4. BlueStacks freezes up at startup (your C:/ drive has no space left, and it freezes because of that (empty up space))
    5. Crashing at pokebattle/catching (Turn AR-mode off and go into regedit go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARD\BLUESTACKS\GUESTS\ANDROID\CONFIG change Camera from "1" to "0" this should stop the crashing)
    6. Unable to catch any pokemon, they instantly flee / Not being able to use any pokestop (You have been softbanned for 0.5/1/2 or more hour)
    7. Bluestacks keep loading forever and ends up with a grey screen (Uninstall bluestacks, remove the registry of bluestacks, clean registry with Ccleaner, reinstall bluestacks as administrator)

I hope you guys like this guide, if you have any questions, ask them in the comments!

//Crazyhead out
    Last edited by Crazyhead; 07-16-2016 at 01:24 PM. Reason: added in a shorter vid

Pokemon GO  on the PC with fakeGPS locations
  2. Thanks gippy, Ket, ~Z~, rapidfirex, jonasmohammed93, Jadd, grimmeged, TaylorHalpPls, trolltato, hackerlol, TriadHS, Schroom, Zestro, j0eL, bigbenis (15 members gave Thanks to Crazyhead for this useful post)
    gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When i try and drag the fake gps apk across, it installs facebook, none of the other stuff appears in the sdcard part

EDIT BY KUR.. Bluestack easy tut

Last edited by KuRIoS; 07-13-2016 at 03:34 PM.

Crazyhead's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gippy View Post
    When i try and drag the fake gps apk across, it installs facebook, none of the other stuff appears in the sdcard part
    Did you drag it into the "welcome" tab?
    You could also click the folder icon at the left, select the FakeGPS there and upload it through that.
    After that you should be able to find it in /sdcard/windows/BstSharedFolder/

Here is a quickly made gif of where you find it, after its copied:
    Pokemon GO  on the PC with fakeGPS locations-04b26b3154782395068ad694c6c809ca-gif
    Last edited by Crazyhead; 07-12-2016 at 07:06 AM.

5. Thanks gippy (1 members gave Thanks to Crazyhead for this useful post)
    Syncness's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/65
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting black screen when in capture pokemon mode and game gets stuck when I try to turn off AR.

[e] Changed game to High CPU affinity, all fixed.
    Last edited by Syncness; 07-12-2016 at 08:00 AM.
    Double check you're trading with me in case of impostors

AtomX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [sync] View Post
    Getting black screen when in capture pokemon mode and game gets stuck when I try to turn off AR.

[e] Changed game to High CPU affinity, all fixed.
    Same. /tenchar

Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AtomX View Post
    Same. /tenchar
    Same as in not working, or same as in you fixed it with putting the CPU to high affinity?

Zeaphyr's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go into regedit go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARD\BLUESTACKS\GUESTS\ANDROID\CONFIG change Camera from "1" to "0" this should stop the crashing

chaosgods's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i install bluestacks and then click on android it takes forever to load if it even does... and if it does its gray screen :/ what am i doing wrong
    i have windows 10

Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaosgods View Post
    when i install bluestacks and then click on android it takes forever to load if it even does... and if it does its gray screen :/ what am i doing wrong
    i have windows 10
    I had this problem aswell, it just randomly happens after a installation sometimes.

How i fixed it, i uninstalled it with "IObit Uninstaller" (a program that does a bonus scan after unisntalling something) and removed the remaining registry and files aswell.
    After that i did a registry fix with "Advanced Systemcare", but i guess CCleaner would do the same (the register scan, not the clean up one).
    Then reboot the PC, reinstall BlueStacks AS ADMINISTRATOR and it should work.

jonasmohammed93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man. I can now idle at pokestops and farm some much needed pokeballs. +rep

gregkiser7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everytime I attempt to open pokemon go it only gives me the option to sign up with pokemon trainer club and not sign in with my google account. Any solutions?

Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gregkiser7 View Post
    Everytime I attempt to open pokemon go it only gives me the option to sign up with pokemon trainer club and not sign in with my google account. Any solutions?
    I never had this before... Are you logged into a Google account on Bluestacks?

rapidfirex's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to lock the screen rotation. It flipping around every time i tab sucks Dx

Works great btw!

gregkiser7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe so. https://i.imgur.com/rN6AfHm.png

Should that look any different?