Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know why when I go back to the FakeGPS app loaded on Lucky Patcher, it ends up going back to the main menu of Lucky Patcher and then I have to basically re-open the FakeGPS app again to change my location? I do have auto-close disabled.

Pokemon GO  on the PC with fakeGPS locations
    NoFearisus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by murumuru View Post
    If someone wants to try open two windows (spoofer and game), you can try using XMultiWindow plus MultiWindow Sidebar. Not sure if it will be okay as the game forces portrait mode.

I had this issue when the update rate of the gps spoofer was too big, if you are using them, then try to set it lower. Also, maybe it detects "Mock Location" in dev. options.
    How do I lower the gps spoofer? Also ever time I go into dev options now it takes me to random apps to download...

Tetsumatsuru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...my only question is at method two how do I extract your files into bluestacks?That is the part I am stuck on, it is downloaded and look like a white blank sheet. Do It like a normal apk or somehow use luckypatcher for that? I haven't ever extracted anything in my life. Can someone explain how I can do that so I can do the 10km walk while playing. I can usually play regularly with the gps spoofer at pokestops, but recently I noticed I haven't hatched any eggs. So I want to do the sydney 10km trail.
    Last edited by Tetsumatsuru; 07-15-2016 at 02:29 AM.

murumuru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NoFearisus View Post
    How do I lower the gps spoofer? Also ever time I go into dev options now it takes me to random apps to download...
    You should be able to lower in in the app's settings. And you should be able to select dev options, if you cannot, then there is some issue with it. I assume you can't change the "Mock Locatiol", so your choice is either try to find the working dev settings or install xposed and hide the "Mock Location" setting with its module. Or just turn off the dev settings and install app as system application.

HomoPig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any other solution for crashing when trying to catch pokemon ?
    Yesterday it was ok. But today I'm crashing on every time i try to catch pokemon AT (AR) - Mode on/off doesn't matter, Regedit - Camera 0/1 doesn't matter.
    Restarted BlueStacks, Restarted Android, Relaunched etc.. Crashes on every time when pokeball hits pokemon.
    Any ideas ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should be able to lower in in the app's settings. And you should be able to select dev options, if you cannot, then there is some issue with it. I assume you can't change the "Mock Locatiol", so your choice is either try to find the working dev settings or install xposed and hide the "Mock Location" setting with its module. Or just turn off the dev settings and install app as system application.
    How do I get to the gps spoof's settings? Also I tried reinstalling the dev apk and it didn't work. So I guess I have to get xposed. Able to tell me how?

murumuru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I get to the gps spoof's settings? Also I tried reinstalling the dev apk and it didn't work. So I guess I have to get xposed. Able to tell me how?
    Read the OP-post and try using the second method. In this: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/562052-how-i-got-lockito-working-bluestacks.html (How I got Lockito working with BlueStacks) thread you can find how to do the second method manually.

rezdan's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HomoPig View Post
    Yesterday it was ok. But today I'm crashing on every time i try to catch pokemon AT (AR) - Mode on/off doesn't matter, Regedit - Camera 0/1 doesn't matter.
    Restarted BlueStacks, Restarted Android, Relaunched etc.. Crashes on every time when pokeball hits pokemon.
    Any ideas ?
    This has worked for multiple people:

Prereq: Log into your Pokemon Go account. Log into Bluestacks Settings / Google Account
    While the above is true, if you're crashing when u catch a pokemon then you do the following steps:

Start Pokemon Go. You should be in-game in Pokemon Go.
    Open Bluestacks Settings -> Google Account -> Remove Google Account (while still Pokemon Go is open)
    Then you just go and try catch a pokemon and it should work.

9. Thanks tom323 (1 members gave Thanks to rezdan for this useful post)
    awp2004's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crazyhead View Post
    It is in the play store, but it isn't in my guide post
    oh, ok, the link you have in your guide is a paid link.... ill try go t playstore

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got mine working! Had to mess with the spoof's settings a bit. Only thing is I can't see nearby Pokemon... Everything else works fine but that... Also do we know if there's a tap to move for Android yet?

awp2004's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by awp2004 View Post
    oh, ok, the link you have in your guide is a paid link.... ill try go t playstore
    SO, after getting the free version in playstore it seems that Expert mode is not available in this version? Am I missing something?? Did you all pay to get this working

murumuru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rezdan View Post
    This has worked for multiple people:

Prereq: Log into your Pokemon Go account. Log into Bluestacks Settings / Google Account
    While the above is true, if you're crashing when u catch a pokemon then you do the following steps:

Start Pokemon Go. You should be in-game in Pokemon Go.
    Open Bluestacks Settings -> Google Account -> Remove Google Account (while still Pokemon Go is open)
    Then you just go and try catch a pokemon and it should work.
    Not working for me. It still crashes and I do not get a pokemon.

Crazyhead's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kantos View Post
    right i tried installing the split screen and it broke my bluestacks so i reisntalled it but since reinstalling it constantly crashes on battles and if i visit my pokemon or just do nothing after a few seconds? any fix for this.
    Originally Posted by TeoG View Post
    constantly crashing for me now too out of nowhere. hmm
    Originally Posted by Escyrial View Post
    Got the same Problem.
    Originally Posted by Kantos View Post
    oh good its not just me haha i guess we wait for a work around..
    Originally Posted by tr1ppy15 View Post
    Everything else work apart from catching a pokemon. Previously catching a pokemon is fine, but now everytime you catch a pokemon it crashes.
    Originally Posted by rezdan View Post
    I'm having the same problem, worked fine less than 12 hours ago.
    Originally Posted by tr1ppy15 View Post
    Yup, checking pokemon will crash the game.
    Originally Posted by stealthgerbil View Post
    it worked for me 4 hours ago. now i crash every time. i wonder if they detect bluestacks now.
    Originally Posted by kvzr View Post
    yeah same thing as soon i throw a pokeball the application goes nuts and keep switching in bluestack to lucky patcher/ android and crashes
    Originally Posted by HomoPig View Post
    Any ideas ?
    Like already mentioned before, to fix the game from crashing when you try to catch a pokemon. Simply remove your google account in the settings of bluestacks AFTER you loaded the game, it should remember your login till you force close the game, or restart bluestacks completely.

Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So mine just says failed to get location or gps signal failed. Anyone know why that can help me out?
    IF you're using FakeGPS, make sure that you select expert mode in the settings AND that you installed developer options and switched those settings off at the right top.

If you're using Lockito, yeah.. this wont work with method one and you will keep getting failed to get location. For lockito you'll have to use method 2.

Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pockemons ignore location from Lockito, any ideas?
    Does it say "failed to get location"? Else it should just show up like you're walking around normally

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 ... LastLast